Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why would it have to be for him in order for him to doubt it? 

I mean thinking the logic is lame is one thing, I can't argue that why I would consider him an option isn't very flawed, but getting upset about it and voting me is overly sensitive when I was just answering his question.  I'm trying to stay as detached this game as possible as the last game I was in I was overly invested and was very upset about people calling me a liar when I never lied once and decided to stop playing.  I came back cuz Dome tagged me, so if y'all want to vote me out cool.  I can already tell I'm starting to care too much about this game again.

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

I mean thinking the logic is lame is one thing, I can't argue that why I would consider him an option isn't very flawed, but getting upset about it and voting me is overly sensitive when I was just answering his question.  I'm trying to stay as detached this game as possible as the last game I was in I was overly invested and was very upset about people calling me a liar when I never lied once and decided to stop playing.  I came back cuz Dome tagged me, so if y'all want to vote me out cool.  I can already tell I'm starting to care too much about this game again.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Official Vote Count

• Matts - MWil
  • Raves - Counselor
  • Malfatron - Swag
  • ET80 - Malfatron
  • Touch - NS922
  • NS922 - Pickle Rick
  • Forge - The Orca
  • NS922 - Matts
  • Forge - Gopher
  • ET - Squire
  • Touch - Hockey 
  • Raves - Dome
  • Counselor - Touch
  • Nacho - BCB
  • BCB - Nacho
  • Dome - Raves
  • Rackcs - Josh

No vote:  @Forge, @rackcs

If anyone has any qualms with this list please @ me.