GDT: Titans (6-5) @ Colts -2.5 (6-5)

ragevsuall17

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Jacoby is trash that is all.

It ultimately doesn't matter cause of the Colts cap space and how they can get out of the deal, but giving Brissett a contract never made any sense to me. Just threw away $20 mil for no reason. Like I said, doesn't matter cause of the space, but dude has never been anything better than average.

I'm hopeful Reich never gets a good QB though, cause god help us if he does.

Just now, -Hope- said:

do you think y'all are gonna look at drafting someone this year? seems like it's becoming clearer that jacoby's ceiling is very good backup/bridge QB

Definitely they'll probably finish 6-10 Colts overachieved without Luck but injuries and lack of a passing game was too much to overcome in the end.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Our line was not good today. But luckily we don't play the Colts anymore this year. Their line gives us fits. 

they always manage to dominate us on both sides of the trenches. we actually did an ok job against their run game today but it wasn't much of a factor because they were toasting our backup DBs (with backup WRs, to be fair....yikes lol) in the pass game. really need adoree and sims back.

13 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It ultimately doesn't matter cause of the Colts cap space and how they can get out of the deal, but giving Brissett a contract never made any sense to me. Just threw away $20 mil for no reason. Like I said, doesn't matter cause of the space, but dude has never been anything better than average.

I'm hopeful Reich never gets a good QB though, cause god help us if he does.

Yeah that contract was a very knee jerk reaction to Luck sudden retirement. They made it seem like everything was under control when it wasn't.