Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I think the Bucks are going to try their damnedest to bring in Davis Bertans at the deadline. They could probably be outbid but I could see something like Robin Lopez, DJ Wilson and the Pacers 2020 1st for Bertans. 

Would leave us without a legit back-up C but Ersan can fill that role to an extent and we could even unleash the Dragan! 

I think a lot of teams would love him right now. But his trade stock may be getting too high.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you can trade two way players, Cause Damion Lee and Ky Bowman might be the best trade candidates on the Warriors (Burks and Dlo are also in the convo). Dubs also have Iggy's trade exception of like 17M or something. I'm sure they find a way to use that. 

16 minutes ago, nayad said:

I'm pretty sure you can trade two way players, Cause Damion Lee and Ky Bowman might be the best trade candidates on the Warriors (Burks and Dlo are also in the convo). Dubs also have Iggy's trade exception of like 17M or something. I'm sure they find a way to use that. 

There's no need to use that. They're capped out.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Trivium1990 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2869589-andre-drummond-trade-rumors-hawks-discussing-move-for-pistons-star-center

Drummond, Snell, and Thomas to the Hawks

For

Reddish, Turner, and Crabbe, and Nets 2020 1st(unprotected)

Thoughts?

The Hawks would be silly to trade for Drummond but since they are interested that would be a solid return for the Pistons.

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

Speaking of Andre Drummond, I would certainly offer Detroit young talented Romeo Langford, enes Kanter for salary and Marcus Smart plus our two late first Boston and Milwaukee Fort Drummond. Don't know if that would be the best offer and I thank Boston fans would not do that, but I think Andre Drummond would really help what Boston needs without Boston giving up any of the four best players in Tatum Kemba Walker Jaylen Brown and Gordon Hayward. Make it happen Danny

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...