Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Future GDT: Bills @ Steelers flexed to SNF!!

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

All eyes will be on us next week regardless.

Statement game and I have a feeling our defense will contain Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram. This team is legit and it's time to show the world.

Bills/Ravens, Pats/Chiefs with so much on the line 😀

Next Monday is my birthday so I am either using one of my sick days because I'm hungover from celebrating or I need the day to regroup.

57 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Next Monday is my birthday so I am either using one of my sick days because I'm hungover from celebrating or I need the day to regroup.

I’m considering taking the day off to booze 

How has Ed Oliver been for you guys this year?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He's been very good lately and a consistent pass rusher / force in the run most of the season. The Bills have been smart with him and kept his snap count around 50% each week to gradually get him going and to keep him fresh as a rookie. He's got great quickness and power with his hands. 

His stat line so far this year is : 28 tackles, 5.0 sacks, 1 FF, 2 PD

Last 3 games : 8 tackles, 4.0 sacks, 1 FF

Before the last 3 games he was getting pressure just not coming away with the sacks. 

5 hours ago, Danger said:

He's been great lately, arguably our best DL with Shaq Lawson. He gonna be good 

19 hours ago, Danger said:

The last 2 games he has had multiple sacks, forced fumble and brought pressure to the qb....It will be a tough decision this offseason as Jordan Phillips has really shined and is going to be a FA. With Oliver stepping up paying Jordan may not be something the Bills may look to do as there are other needs and Jordan will likely want starting DT money which he deserves after the year he is having. Paying Jordan and having Oliver constantly rotating would be a luxury just need to figure out with Beane on whether they want to pay him starting DT money.

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

The last 2 games he has had multiple sacks, forced fumble and brought pressure to the qb....It will be a tough decision this offseason as Jordan Phillips has really shined and is going to be a FA. With Oliver stepping up paying Jordan may not be something the Bills may look to do as there are other needs and Jordan will likely want starting DT money which he deserves after the year he is having. Paying Jordan and having Oliver constantly rotating would be a luxury just need to figure out with Beane on whether they want to pay him starting DT money.

Star Lotuleilei could be the odd man out. Finishing this season strong is huge for him imo.

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Star Lotuleilei could be the odd man out. Finishing this season strong is huge for him imo.

I think him and Murphy are gone no matter what as it clears over 10 mil but he plays a different position then Jordan and Oliver. Harrison Phillips will be back and maybe bring back Luiget or find another run stuffing DT for cheaper. I just dont know if you can pay Jordan 10 mil+ a year on top of looking to extend guys like Poyer, Hyde, Tre, Milano, Spain plus bring in more FA. Something has to give at the time but beane seems to know what he is doing.