CHOOSE! YOUR! STAAAAAFFF! : America's Least Favorite Matchmaking Game

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't see why he'd want to go to UW, seems like a backwards move.

I get why it's an option at least...Chris Peterson (his old Boise St coach) elevated to the admin there, they promoted the DC to the head coaching position.
So he'd have autonomy of the offense and would likely speed up his chance to get a head gig.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I get why it's an option at least...Chris Peterson (his old Boise St coach) elevated to the admin there, they promoted the DC to the head coaching position.
So he'd have autonomy of the offense and would likely speed up his chance to get a head gig.

Pretty sure it’s announced he’s staying with the cowboys 

There are some high quality offensive minds out there in both college and through out the league. 

Because they don't want to see a step backwards with a new voice, new systems, I'm expecting Duce Staley and Matthew Harper to be promoted. 

Edited by nlesthought

BGN has a list of re-treads that I'm indifferent about. 

Some had moderate success and some had the perfect synergy with a HOF coach. I'm starting to be skeptical of DougieP he's done a great job of learning how to be a players coach while under Big Red. Not sure he can scheme so should he be calling plays. 

43 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

BGN has a list of re-treads that I'm indifferent about. 

Some had moderate success and some had the perfect synergy with a HOF coach. I'm starting to be skeptical of DougieP he's done a great job of learning how to be a players coach while under Big Red. Not sure he can scheme so should he be calling plays. 

What would DougieP do on the sidelines of games if he’s not calling plays? Sit with Carson and review the tablets?

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

what did he do besides accept a job offered by a guy in over his head?

he reportedly would go over to the other sidelines and talk to the other coaches and undermine stuff.

I don't hold it against him fully, because Kitchens supposedly would throw out the week of gameplanning on gameday.

But if they are trying to go for a unified front and weed out leaks, they might shy away of him because of it.