Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure what other choices they are going to have, so I certainly wouldn't rule it out of Rivera really likes him. 

I don't think it's a given we would even be willing to trade Jimmy there. Lot of bad culture press flying out of Washington, he may not want to go and I definitely think the niners will do right by him. So we will see what happens. 

I mean they can just take a QB in the first round and roll with what they got for a year. Drafting a rookie usually gives the coaching staff an extra season the team.

Washington does have good talent though and Rivera is respected so I wouldn't be too sure that Jimmy wouldn't want to go there. 

NFL Network's Mike Giardi reports impending free agent CB J.C. Jackson wants to be paid like a top-five cornerback.

Jackson leads all cornerbacks in interceptions (22) since the 2019 season and is one of the premier ball-hawking defensive backs in the game today. He's just 26 years old. Giardi reports the Patriots low-balled Jackson during the season, an offer that was essentially a "non-starter" for Jackson. Jalen Ramsey is currently the NFL's highest-paid corner at $20 million per year on a five-year, $100 million deal. Jackson is likely looking for at least $19 million annually. He was Pro Football Focus' No. 7 corner last season.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

NFL Network's Mike Giardi reports impending free agent CB J.C. Jackson wants to be paid like a top-five cornerback.

Jackson leads all cornerbacks in interceptions (22) since the 2019 season and is one of the premier ball-hawking defensive backs in the game today. He's just 26 years old. Giardi reports the Patriots low-balled Jackson during the season, an offer that was essentially a "non-starter" for Jackson. Jalen Ramsey is currently the NFL's highest-paid corner at $20 million per year on a five-year, $100 million deal. Jackson is likely looking for at least $19 million annually. He was Pro Football Focus' No. 7 corner last season.

He deserves to be compensated as a top 5 corner for sure. 

Jackson was my dream offseason addition all along but I think Howard may be more likely. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GW21 said:

It'd be best for us if he retired, but I don't see that happening. 

I still believe he goes to Denver if anywhere other than Greenbay. Hard for me to imagine him being traded within the division. I know there was a rumored possibility he gets traded to Az and Murray is part of the package. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I still believe he goes to Denver if anywhere other than Greenbay. Hard for me to imagine him being traded within the division. I know there was a rumored possibility he gets traded to Az and Murray is part of the package. 

I agree and I do think he’s back. 

LIfe is about to get fairly dark for Tampa. 

Brady gone. Marpet gone (only 29 years old). Gronk probably gone. Godwin maybe gone? AB gone. Suh. Ryan Jensen. JPP. Lenny could be gone and Ronald Jones. OJ Howard. Carlton Davis will probably be back on the tag, but that's a lot of turnover. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, adamq said:

I would love to add Slayton.. I don't know how he is as a blocker, but he could be an upgrade over Jennings

I'm intrigued with Bradberry. Not sure how much of his remaining salary we would incur. I think he's a solid player maybe not as good/great as PFF or others make him out to be. 

40 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm intrigued with Bradberry. Not sure how much of his remaining salary we would incur. I think he's a solid player maybe not as good/great as PFF or others make him out to be. 

I believe he would be 12M against the cap for his new team.. I have no idea how good he is, but I'm all for adding adding any potentially high level CBs

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2