Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, adamq said:

A bet I'm considering, Jimmy G is +900 to be the Steelers QB.. Yay or nay?

+500 Tampa, +1200 GB

I'd do +900 Pitt pretty comfortably. 

There were early rumors that the team wanted a vet (I remember hearing that from Fowler on Barnwell's podcast a while back) and if the trade compensation gets pushed down to somethign like Kawakami things, I have to believe that Pitt would be in on that value. 

• Like 1

Not shocked there is interest in Trubsiky. I mentioned earlier in the off-season that I’d love to bring him in as our backup, which doesn’t really look possible anymore. I think it’s smart that teams aren’t holding the bears against him tbh. While he could stand to be more consistent, his second year was pretty solid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Not shocked there is interest in Trubsiky. I mentioned earlier in the off-season that I’d love to bring him in as our backup, which doesn’t really look possible anymore. I think it’s smart that teams aren’t holding the bears against him tbh. While he could stand to be more consistent, his second year was pretty solid.

I thought he made a ton of sense to go after last off-season as a potential backup/heir apparent to Jimmy before we made the trade up for Lance. Hated him as a prospect because I felt he wasn't a first round talent, let alone #2 overall. But there are athletic attributes there that if married with the right coach and some time develop his skills from the pocket further behind the scenes, could really be intriguing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mitch Trubisky, tanking the Jimmy G trade value one report at a time lol 

Not Aaron bleeping Rodgers or Russell f'n Wilson, but Mitchell Trubisky??? MITCHELL TRUBISKY?? Nah, this is some sort of sick joke lol.

And guess what? As I stood firm with Lance to SF, I'm standing firm here that this is all just BS smoke. Washington will not be signing Trubisky to be their starter in this crucial upcoming season for the current regime!