Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

19 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

The concussions have ruined him. He'd be the type of player that I would love for Shanny to get his hands on, would be an excellent compliment to a guy like Deebo and Kittle. But the health is a major issue (not to mention the pay) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

so this would leave Ward as the top FS FA?

Eh...There are a ton of guys available all of similar talent levels. I'm not sure that Ward is necessarily more appealing than Vonn Bell, Clinton Dix, etc. They all have pros and cons. Someone is going to fall through the cracks, however. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Eh...There are a ton of guys available all of similar talent levels. I'm not sure that Ward is necessarily more appealing than Vonn Bell, Clinton Dix, etc. They all have pros and cons. Someone is going to fall through the cracks, however. 

side note with the Harris being tagged, Kirk and Ham getting extensions, does this mean Griffen and Joseph aren't going to come back to MN?