Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

22 minutes ago, StevenK said:

As much as I don’t want to believe the Brady hype on where he could end up, I think there’s a strong possibility that he ends up here. Everyone is also linking the team that acquires him with Antonio Brown, so there’s a receiver for us especially since Eman has already came out and said there has been no communications about a new contract. Granted I don’t think we would HAVE to go after Antonio, but since our cap isn’t that great I would imagine he comes in cheap for a 1 year prove it type of deal. Brady is already vouching for the guy and telling him to stay in shape, etc. We trade Jimmy for at least a second so we get back what we traded for him and go from there draft wise. Definitely something I have thought about. Doubt it happens, but who knows. I don’t like Brady in Bruce’s offense really. Top playmakers, but he’s going to get hit with all the 5-7 step drop backs.  

I won't buy in until it happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

As much as I don’t want to believe the Brady hype on where he could end up, I think there’s a strong possibility that he ends up here.

I wouldn't call it 'strong'. The only way I consider is if he takes a HUGE paycut. 

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

Everyone is also linking the team that acquires him with Antonio Brown, so there’s a receiver for us especially since Eman has already came out and said there has been no communications about a new contract

The brown rumor is floated by brown trying to get back into the league. Brady isn't hitching his wagon to AB like that. 

We haven't had talks with anyone outside of armstead because we don't know what the new cba will look like. That's a huge domino that needs to fall first. Why do you think that no one else in the league has signed either? 

41 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So is free agency NOT going to be delayed? 

Armstead gets tagged soon

I dont know if they can postpone it... isn't that the beginning of the new league year? I would think that's a carved in stone date

Titan cut Walker. I'd absolutely bring him back as a TE2 behind Kittle. He'll probably get a better deal on the open market. 

I hope we monitor the Rhodes situation. We are a really good fit for him to get his game back and cash in on a big pay day in 2021. Great defense around him, scheme helps cover his physical deficiencies. He could parlay a one year deal with us into a great season and monster deal that another team will regret in 3 years. 

• Like 2

Calais Campbell to the Ravens for a fifth round pick. 

Great value pick up there for the Ravens. He's slowing down, but 1 year, 15 million isn't that big of a deal (and that will probably go down if they extend him) 

Just now, Forge said:

Calais Campbell to the Ravens for a fifth round pick. 

Great value pick up there for the Ravens. He's slowing down, but 1 year, 15 million isn't that big of a deal (and that will probably go down if they extend him) 

Was still dang near elite last season. Great value for the Ravens. So much talent on that team, now they just need to shore up their WR situation. But they are fully going for it and making these big moves when they still have their MVP QB on a rookie deal. They are right up there with the Chiefs as favorites in the AFC. 

17th game added. Extra playoff spot added. Only one first round bye now. Sucks that when the 49ers were back to getting good again, it gets harder to get back to the Super Bowl. A first round bye is huge, and with only one spot available in the NFC, and an extra playoff team to worry about it's going to be difficult to win a championship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

17th game added. Extra playoff spot added. Only one first round bye now. Sucks that when the 49ers were back to getting good again, it gets harder to get back to the Super Bowl. A first round bye is huge, and with only one spot available in the NFC, and an extra playoff team to worry about it's going to be difficult to win a championship. 

That's why I was devastated with this SB loss in particularly. The loss to the Ravens stung but not like this last one. Its becoming increasingly difficult with the rule changes and now the CBA to stay competitive for long runs. HAVE to captialize on your opportunities when they present themselves and we didn't. 

Not a fan of the extra playoff teams and the one team bye but it is what it is. Anyone has a puncher's chance now...

Not a fan of the 17th regular season game or the 7th playoff team being added. Love the regular season setup since 2002 with everything on a rotation. Playoff wise, don't want NFL becoming like NBA where .500 or worse teams get in on a yearly basis. I can see once or twice a decade but 7 playoff teams pretty much guarantees it.