Panthers fire HC Ron Rivera; secondary coach Perry Fewell named interim HC

TheKillerNacho

Rivera is a great man.  He would be great to put the Browns team on the right track.  My only concern would be the OL.  The OL was consistently a bad part of the team, not sure you want to continue Mayfield down that road.  

IMO his best fit would be actually be the Cowboys.  Great DL, which is needed for his defense.  Already an established OL, which was his biggest issue here aside from maybe the safety position.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DaveDX said:

So far. Reading between the lines of “bringing in a younger guy to help,” that sounds volatile. 

Hiring an assistant GM and saying Hurney is a "great evaluator of college talent" sure seems like a "Hurney is staying" move/comment.

He was a far bigger issue than Rivera.

10 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

For me. I love Rivera and, I’m sure you’re a decent guy, but I loathe your team. I’d want him to succeed and fail all at the same time. 

LOLOLOL  Im not a decent guy at all bwhahahaha.  I want him even more now if it causes other rival fans suffering xD

Edited by FalconFan13

37 minutes ago, DaveDX said:

So far. Reading between the lines of “bringing in a younger guy to help,” that sounds volatile. 

Speculation is Steelers GM Kevin Colbert will be a top target.  If that is the case then I see Hurney being transitioned more to the scouting department.