Titans claim Tramaine Brock

ttitansfan4life

Didn’t think we would have a shot at claiming him I really thought some team like the Giants or who ever isn’t making the playoffs to spoil the Titans chances of getting him but it was definitely a good get

If we can get Adoree Ryan Sims Brock and Smith all healthy and playing together I still like that group 

Edited by Titans fan 617

I know the PFF grade got some people excited... But good corners aren't cut in the middle of the season... And good players don't subsequently make it past more than half the teams on waivers... 

Hopefully he can provide good depth, especially right now with all our injuries piling up. But i'm not expecting much more than that. 

I don't know how good anyone is expecting him to be. Hopefully an upgrade over Smith as a boundary CB, but I wouldn't go a lot further than that.

Just a necessary move for us to make with our CB depth and us trying to make a playoff push. Need NFL talent because we're down to practice squad caliber guys at this point.

• 2 weeks later...