Week 14 Games

Leader

Andy Herman -   Playoff stuff The 1 seed is unlikely, we’ll worry about that later if possible.
Packers/Saints is all that matters for the 2. Packers have the edge.
Packers hold 1 game edge & tiebreaker over Vikings for NFC North.
Cheer against Rams/Bears to clinch playoff birth Just win baby!

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Guys, I just went through the scenarios to get a bye and they’re not great.  We gotta start hoping for a good matchup in the wildcard round I think.  More likely than not, we’re playing the Vikings in the first playoff game.  Or Rams.

Bye only happens if we run the table!

Jeez, Goff being Goff and putting Seattle right back in the damned game. If Seattle comes back and wins, the Rams are all but out of it and the Vikings are probably in. 

15 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Bye only happens if we run the table!

Jeez, Goff being Goff and putting Seattle right back in the damned game. If Seattle comes back and wins, the Rams are all but out of it and the Vikings are probably in. 

Even though I should be cheering for Seattle to win to help my squad.. god I’m enjoying this! It may be the only thing our two fan bases can agree on, we both hate the Seahawks 

16 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Bye only happens if we run the table! Jeez, Goff being Goff and putting Seattle right back in the damned game. If Seattle comes back and wins, the Rams are all but out of it and the Vikings are probably in. 

Goff's playing well enough IMO. The Ram D is playing really well. Fast to the ball. The difference I'm seeing with the Ram's offense is Gurley. He's not busting it out like the Gurley of a year of so ago - but he's keeping the SEA pass rush honest - which is keeping Goff clean.

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Guys, I just went through the scenarios to get a bye and they’re not great.  We gotta start hoping for a good matchup in the wildcard round I think.  More likely than not, we’re playing the Vikings in the first playoff game.  Or Rams.

Yeah the odds are very high that it's GB/MIN in the WC round. Venue TBD.