The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

I voted for KOTN on D1.  Counselor role copped him as a killer.  

I was redirected from myself to KOTN after trying to draw the hit on N1 with a Cop claim.  So, I tried to maximize the redirect by keeping up the investigation bit.  There was zero additional risk to me saying KOTN was Mafia.  KOTN claimed Blitzen and was CC’d.

You cannot think why I would protect Counselor in that scenario?

• Like 2

That’s just so asinine I don’t even know how to respond, because you simply left out all the evidence that doesn’t support your position.  So, was squire converted too, since I’m aligned with him via rack, and squire wasn’t aligned with bcb?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I was redirected from myself to KOTN after trying to draw the hit on N1 with a Cop claim.  So, I tried to maximize the redirect by keeping up the investigation bit.  There was zero additional risk to me saying KOTN was Mafia.  KOTN claimed Blitzen and was CC’d.

So are we going to talk about how UNT rolecopped you? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s just so asinine I don’t even know how to respond, because you simply left out all the evidence that doesn’t support your position.  So, was squire converted too, since I’m aligned with him via rack, and squire wasn’t aligned with bcb?

Yeah, in fact the well goes deeper!

matts is in on it too. he compared squire

On 12/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, bcb1213 said:

I'm just gonna sheep swag cause he's reading like town swag 

Matts 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:07 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I see what you did there.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a4f08627e8b0a9be81a

On 12/7/2019 at 9:12 PM, Slappy Mc said:

He said he doesn't want to participate in the game and is willing to bandwagon off of someone else's coattails in an attempt to stay under the radar. 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:15 PM, SwAg said:

Well yeah, but as long as it’s me, it’s fine

On 12/7/2019 at 9:33 PM, SwAg said:

KOTN

I switched to KOTN pretty quickly after bcb said he was going to follow me.  Bcb didn’t follow.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Called it, you ain't the Cop

You tried lynching multiple people because they pushed you...claiming they were trying to kill the cop. Everyone told me last game the difference between my fake claims and yours...is you fess up, yet this game you tried to use it as means to lynch people

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And you left out all the evidence that points to my theory being correct lmao

Just now, The Orca said:

Other than what's been posted, no

Do you see the holes in your theory? Because for your theory to be correct:

1. Swag has to have converted KOTN/Counselor - - so why did squire/racks/me pseudo clear him?

2. Swag cant be red-aligned just on basic game structure (that would be a 4+ man mafia & conversions? Nah).

3. If Swag is not mafia, then he is an other. Cultist start alone, so we again run into the alignment comp issue.

4. Occam's Razor. He protected counselor the same reason MWIL gave him a gun. They had strong civ reads on those players. 

On 12/8/2019 at 9:11 AM, squire12 said:

Going to help out @bcb1213 for when he wants a recap

Couselor claimed to tracked KOTN to slappy.   Later counselor admitted to trying to catch KOTN in a trap and it was a rolecop invest that says KOTN has a nightly hit

Orca CC'd counselor initial claim of being the tracker.  Orca tracked Wolf to Malfatron.   Malfatron says he was roleblocked/jailed.  Orca claimed Rudolph

Wolf claimed he is a jailer.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:31 AM, bcb1213 said:

Lol 

Counselor 

On 12/8/2019 at 9:32 AM, SwAg said:

Hey guy, you said you was gonna follow me, then you didn’t follow me, what happened?

On 12/8/2019 at 9:33 AM, bcb1213 said:

Well.  Unless town has two of the same thing.  Lol Counselor 

On 12/8/2019 at 9:34 AM, SwAg said:

So, you’re claiming role cop?

On 12/8/2019 at 9:35 AM, SwAg said:

And I was talking about yesterday when you voted matts.

He never responded to my last post.