The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  your use of contradicting seems rather nice for what I was anticipating you would say to that post from Matts

The hard part is that I do agree with parts of it. The part about you is what I heavily disagree with. You may not give a recap for a specific person too often but IMO one of your biggest civ tells is doing exactly that. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There is nothing about that post that is brutal. Just like in pokemon, you have have a really bad habit of latching on to other peoples post. UNT should know I am talking about *their* playstyle; not mine. I do random stuff from game to game to keep it interesting. Others dont. 

The contradiction comes in how I feel about squire doing that. I agree with you on Swag but not on squire. 

the other part is that I could easily see scum swag doing what he’s doing as well as town swag. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How would I know he was not being truthful?  Maybe when he later came out that he was not being truthful

I meant the result. To me that read that you were saying "the guilty (on KOTN) is not truthful". Which is why I asked how would you know if the result was truthful

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

1.  Tried to make light of the frequency that Bcb will look for a recap when there are more than 5 pages to catch up on

2.  I have done it a few times when I feel it might be helpful for some.   The 1st star trek game that Nacho hosted would be an example.

Youve tagged someone out of nowhere with a recap? Hmmm... Normally you post that graph. Tie this with your day 1.

squire

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There is nothing about that post that is brutal. Just like in pokemon, you have have a really bad habit of latching on to other peoples post. UNT should know I am talking about *their* playstyle; not mine. I do random stuff from game to game to keep it interesting. Others dont. 

My scum meta is admittedly obvious...very calculated and I panic, which makes you insinuating that I am laughable.

I wanted a double or triple lynch last night. That was obvious and I didn’t try to hide it. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I specified that they die over the course of the story.  I barely have the will to respond to this.

And I was pointing out that "over the course of the story" is a silly way to look at it, because host tells us exactly where to start the story. You pointing out what happens after 1:05 is irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My scum meta is admittedly obvious...very calculated and I panic, which makes you insinuating that I am laughable.

I wanted a double or triple lynch last night. That was obvious and I didn’t try to hide it. 

If we lynched anything other than scum last night I would say you did it on purpose for that very reason.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And I was pointing out that "over the course of the story" is a silly way to look at it, because host tells us exactly where to start the story. You pointing out what happens after 1:05 is irrelevant. 

That's literally what I said.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I don’t think Squire is scum. KOTN is where we need to look.

Many wanted me dead @Malfatron included in the survival game when I was a town vig yet Malf has tried to make multiple excuses for KOTN being a town vig if he “hit town”. Get out of here with that crap. 

I get it, I really do but there is something that really makes it believable. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The contradiction comes in how I feel about squire doing that. I agree with you on Swag but not on squire. 

the other part is that I could easily see scum swag doing what he’s doing as well as town swag. 

Thats  not how squire recaps. That was lazy and didnt have his graph. 

And "our story" starting at 1:05 does not mean we supplant the story at 1:05, it could also mean the relevant information for the OP starts 1:05.

I literally said at the end of that post that I doubt I'm right, but that was clearly how I interpreted it, and it is objectively a reasonable interpretation of the words as written.

You literally give me headaches in my eye from having to explain remedial concepts to you.

• Like 1