The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Alright, I guess if I was trying to keep things secret I should've just kept it secret and not tried to hint at things. I'm the even night alignment comparer. Last night I went with squire and swag. Squire because we already know he's at the very least not mafia and swag because obvious reasons. They are aligned.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I redirected Counselor's invest because NS922 also claimed to be Town Redirector, which I thought was strange because that was my role. The point of it was to prove that NS922 was a scummy redirector but that blew up in my face because he inexplicably was a town redirector also.

Interesting. So, you're an Other?

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I didn't pay enough attention to this thread to realize that he had a gun or that he was planning to use it.

No one but me knew that he did.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Alright, I guess if I was trying to keep things secret I should've just kept it secret and not tried to hint at things. I'm the even night alignment comparer. Last night I went with squire and swag. Squire because we already know he's at the very least not mafia and swag because obvious reasons. They are aligned.

I can confirm that the nerf I was speaking of was pickle changed me from "every night alignment comp" to "odd night alignment comp" after I found BCB N1. 

Racks => You kinda blew my cover story about not having another comp until N4... signed my death warrant for tonight. lol - all good though

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I can confirm that the nerf I was speaking of was pickle changed me from "every night alignment comp" to "odd night alignment cop" after I found BCB N1. 

Racks => You kinda blew my cover story about not having another comp until N4... signed my death warrant for tonight. lol - all good though

Sorry. Hopefully we have competent protectors? That's interesting that you were changed though, I started out the game as even night alignment cop. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can confirm that the nerf I was speaking of was pickle changed me from "every night alignment comp" to "odd night alignment cop" after I found BCB N1. 

Wait......what?

By that rationale...

matts started as a every night alignment cop.

but got changed to an odd night alignment cop

WHY WOULD RACK START AS AN EVEN NIGHT ALIGNMENT COP

you caught, rack

Edited by Malfatron