The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

it doesnt stop lynchings and pardons, and if it conflicts with another player, which is what my claim is then others, and then mafia have the right to first move so if you were civ it shouldnt have worked if im reading it right but if your other or mafia then your move would have gone thru?

I’m other 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

it doesnt stop lynchings and pardons, and if it conflicts with another player, which is what my claim is then others, and then mafia have the right to first move so if you were civ it shouldnt have worked if im reading it right but if your other or mafia then your move would have gone thru?

only for conflicts

for instance, lets take kills out of ii even

say mafia had a silence

if a civ roleblocked that mafia, should that mafia be able to silence someone?

@theuntouchable?

I think the debate here boils down to the interpretation of if an others move would be in conflict with a civ move based on natural resolution. 

If it was my game, UNT would *not* have been able to watch him. But it is up to the host how he classifies if they are in conflict. IMO they are not in conflict. One move is preventing the other move. When I think of moves being in conflict, I think of two players directly using moves against each other (IE a civ and scum roleblocking each other). 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think the debate here boils down to the interpretation of if an others move would be in conflict with a civ move based on natural resolution. 

If it was my game, UNT would *not* have been able to watch him. But it is up to the host how he classifies if they are in conflict. IMO they are not in conflict. One move is preventing the other move. When I think of moves being in conflict, I think of two players directly using moves against each other (IE a civ and scum roleblocking each other). 

I can't think of a single game that's worked the way touch is claiming, and if it did it was unique to a specific role not as a general mechanic.