The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

MistleToe

In all seriousness.

Touch may be scum, but I like him and the gunsmith may oblige me as well. If not, so be it. I'll defer that option to him.

touch is scum though

hes making stuff up again just like he did in the game wherei got bum rushed at the end

remember that one?

Hes posting similarly

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We have to lynch UNT. But I have 2 theories:

1. Santa was 'transferred' into the next scum (mission)

2. Mwil is Santa and is giving out guns as presents (like @Dome gives out cookies)

@theuntouchable => who was your first guess?

I could buy either of those. I theorized earlier that mwil's WC could be his guns being responsible for x amount of deaths. If he's one away from that number, I can see why he'd be trying to move this vote away from touch.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The Cult stuff is pretty meh.  I’m more willing to buy Other who is malicious, or Mafia lying.  It’s not impossible, but who would Touch be in this scenario?  It reminds me of you and I filling in the blanks in Marvel on the Greens more than anything because it made sense, but we’re ultimately wrong.

i agree its low probability on cult. it would be fairly hard for town to win that setup.

I think Mafia lying is mosy likely, because hes claiming other but giving vague information and not trying to help town. plus already lied about being just a survival other.

if im a helpful other in that situation, i just dump all my info.

touch didnt do that