The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

this is the guy you want to save @MWil23?

A few things here:

1. I said I wanted to let this play out and see where it leads

2. My plan that I posted involved the gunman taking care of him after going Mission...I don't think that there is another left after Mission/TLO, thefore allowing him to win, and if it is Touch, then we win after the gunman smokes him

3. I like Touch and only want to entertain that thought as a last resort *shrugs*

4. I think Mission is a scum blocker, so I think we get rid of him/his ability

JMHO

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i agree its low probability on cult. it would be fairly hard for town to win that setup.

I think Mafia lying is mosy likely, because hes claiming other but giving vague information and not trying to help town. plus already lied about being just a survival other.

if im a helpful other in that situation, i just dump all my info.

touch didnt do that

What? I’ve given you most of my information. I’m not playing ball with the rest because you’re not playing ball. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I could buy either of those. I theorized earlier that mwil's WC could be his guns being responsible for x amount of deaths. If he's one away from that number, I can see why he'd be trying to move this vote away from touch.

Yup. 

Whoever got the gun should consider shoot mwil with it. That would be either a hero move or an ironically funny failure. 

@The Orca => Read these theories. Does who mwil gave the gun to make sense? Because I still kinda question counselor D1 and Dome D2 => though in hindsight they were actually great choices. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A few things here:

1. I said I wanted to let this play out and see where it leads

2. My plan that I posted involved the gunman taking care of him after going Mission...I don't think that there is another left after Mission/TLO, thefore allowing him to win, and if it is Touch, then we win after the gunman smokes him

3. I like Touch and only want to entertain that thought as a last resort *shrugs*

4. I think Mission is a scum blocker, so I think we get rid of him/his ability

JMHO

This guy gets it. Your foreign policies are superb. 

@Malfatron be better 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Mwil is scum imo

Shocking you'd believe that.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Mwil didnt visit Dome

Correct

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wow!

who did he visit?

Why do you need to know?!?! 

Also, I visited someone I knew would make him super angry since I figured he'd track me. LOL (I'm serious)

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whoever got the gun should consider shoot mwil with it. That would be either a hero move or an ironically funny failure. 

This is why I almost gave one to Orca yesterday...so he could look like an absolute moron after shooting me.