The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I think Rick flipped the script on the unkillable GF, and when the GF dies someone takes his spot.  

So, no immunity, just Town is punished if it doesn’t lynch the GF last.  And I think the game supports that theory right now since KOTN was investigated as a killer, which would render immunity pretty moot.  Unless Counselor was actually told that he was an every night Vig, in which case that would indicate some type of immunity.

This would really really annoy me. It basically negates every move and read so far in the game. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Malfatron was number 7 I believe

This leads me to believe the following:

1. Touch lied about revenge... 

...since:

2. Santa is clearly still alive and hit Malf

@SwAg do you not believe that Santa is still alive and that KOTN was Santa, when it seems clear to me based off of flavor that he is?

How did you come to this conclusion? Just because they still have a faction hit?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Mission claimed scum D1 and is a roleblocker with unverified moves. If it's not him, then it's someone who has used WIFOM of sorts at some point, and that'll be tougher to figure out with how scum has gotten blitzed thus far.

Again? How do you know he is a roleblocker?

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

You were troll civ and wildcard yesterday. 

Being bored and waiting for an extended night, yes, I had a good bit of fun trolling

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

at worst I was taking a vote from a loose cannon 

Or, taking a vote from someone who was 4 for 5, unlike Orca, who has been antitown town all game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How did you come to this conclusion? Just because they still have a faction hit?

The flavor of the write-up with "ho ho ho" and how it correlates almost verbatim with the song:

...ground up into sausage

...flamethrower

etc.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Being bored and waiting for an extended night, yes, I had a good bit of fun trolling

Or, taking a vote from someone who was 4 for 5, unlike Orca, who has been antitown town all game.

Fair. 

Also, I didn't take your vote away. You locked on mission so I double-voted you on mission once I realized I had misread what you were doing.

It'll be updated with the next VC.

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The flavor of the write-up with "ho ho ho" and how it correlates almost verbatim with the song:

...ground up into sausage

...flamethrower

etc.

The song ends at 1:05 for this games purpose. 

But you said "still" alive which ignores the context of the write up.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Fair. 

Also, I didn't take your vote away. You locked on mission so I double-voted you on mission once I realized I had misread what you were doing.

It'll be updated with the next VC.

I didn't understand what your cookies did until I woke up this morning, so I think that you can sense why I was paranoid...I thought I was potentially being converted or something ridiculous. I've also been sick with a fever for the last 48 hours and finally ate some soup last night, so my normal thinking on these matters is probably a bit off as well.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I didn't understand what your cookies did until I woke up this morning, so I think that you can sense why I was paranoid...I thought I was potentially being converted or something ridiculous. I've also been sick with a fever for the last 48 hours and finally ate some soup last night, so my normal thinking on these matters is probably a bit off as well.

Liar! You said you ate Cookies! You are scum= Orca logic 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The song ends at 1:05 for this games purpose. 

But you said "still" alive which ignores the context of the write up.  

I read it the other way:

On 12/4/2019 at 8:10 PM, Pickle Rick said:

No OP here, our story picks up at the 1:05 mark of this video.  

While there's no OP and clear cut direction, there's enough of the flavor in the writeups to insinuate that the Mafia is following the song on kills, as well as Santa being the bad guy.

I'm trying to say that while KOTN "was Santa", even after he died, "Santa" has continued to be the flavor of the kills, meaning that the "red and green haze" leaving could support a "Santa Clause" theory. Also, full disclosure, anything that backs up a 90s nostalgia movie (See: My Space Jam game), especially a festive one, is going to get me intrigued.