The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Am I seriously the only person here that was expecting SwAg not to use what I gave him two nights ago? That's 50% why I gave it to him. The other 50% was entertainment value knowing that Orca would track me to him.

And then you gave it to me, potentially knowing I wouldnt get it (contrary to what you say). 

@Dome had a theory on this... 

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And then you gave it to me, potentially knowing I wouldnt get it (contrary to what you say). 

@Dome had a theory on this... 

A few things:

1. The OP Title has not been updated in a few days, so keeping the whole odd/even flavor of you and Rack separate is difficult.

2. Stop and think to yourself if scum me could pull of what you're suggesting

3. Ask yourself, assuming #2 is true, why I wouldn't give it to my faction Days 1-2, and hand it to civs/probable civs every single day, not including when I knew Orca would track me.

4. Assuming #2 and #3 are both true, you are assuming a lot of WIFOM and anti-scum plays by me in an effort to get myself cleared

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

A few things:

1. The OP Title has not been updated in a few days, so keeping the whole odd/even flavor of you and Rack separate is difficult.

2. Stop and think to yourself if scum me could pull of what you're suggesting

3. Ask yourself, assuming #2 is true, why I wouldn't give it to my faction Days 1-2, and hand it to civs/probable civs every single day, not including when I knew Orca would track me.

4. Assuming #2 and #3 are both true, you are assuming a lot of WIFOM and anti-scum plays by me in an effort to get myself cleared

Well, I mean.. You know I was scum with you. So I know that you asked UNT before every move you made. Who is to say you didnt do that again?

LIS - Its unlikely but I am covering basis.