The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

. . . -__- mhwil broadcast that you were getting the gun nothing happened to you .doesn't make sense to me. with the way the gun giver is giving out guns he's other with a dif win condition, mhwil was broadcasting to mafia he wasnt a threat for the night. of all people to go for after the murder why would you go dome over swag who literally admited he just killed a town plus gut now that all the loud people with opinions are gone

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Honestly I don’t really know what to make of it at the moment. If there was a conversion and someone became a new Santa or took the place of Santa’s actions I think it would be Mrs. Claus. It just makes too much sense. 

think about this one a bit longer if it makes too much sense

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

. . . -__- mhwil broadcast that you were getting the gun nothing happened to you .doesn't make sense to me. with the way the gun giver is giving out guns he's other with a dif win condition, mhwil was broadcasting to mafia he wasnt a threat for the night. of all people to go for after the murder why would you go dome over swag who literally admited he just killed a town plus gut now that all the loud people with opinions are gone

I know this is your first game but this isn’t Scum Swag. And Mwil isn’t scum either. I mean the way his gifts are given as presents made me question that he could be Santa as a gift giver and the fact they are guns and Santa is armed with ammo and guns. But really looking at Mwils play it hasn’t been that of scum. Dome and the Mrs. Claus theory is the only thing that makes sense to me at the moment. Unless this is a faction hit scum has and I can’t see a faction hit as rolecop and NS came back as scum.