The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

6 hours ago, Dome said:

@Counselor did you actually think I as an other? or did you say that because swag said it and you thought it might take off?

you didn't back it up with anything, and you dropped it really quickly. 

I just don’t believe Mrs. Claus the dedicated wife who lives in the North Pole with her Husband Santa would be the polar opposite (pun intended) alignment of her husband. 

6 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

dude you dont even wanna get me started on that . . . me and pickle already talked about it. one im jailer and blitzen beyond confirmed im not even gonna argue that one means im town two they said who they were voting for but just between you and me i voted mwil becouse im fairly certain at this point about who he is we already talked about it i asked for an official vote count so i could see what the actual vote was instead of trusting swag who i still dont trust im just reading stronger on you as mafia and i was late by fckin five seconds. . .i literally can not explain how infuriated i am that i was modblocked pickle can cofirm counsler becouse he what mny move should have been and im pretty certain it would have changed some things

Dude my bad. It was just a theory. No need to go all Orca. I think you have played well for the limited post thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Counselor we’re you still able to rolecop night 2 when you shot the gun that I gave you?

@Dome same question to you about the cookies N3.

Because if so, someone’s a liar.

Rack also only admitted his move to Matt and confirmed me after I posted I was scared of a shadow and orcas track of me.

@wolfeyestrk don’t get antsy here. 

@rackcs what you got for us?

I was only able to use my move or the gun not both.