The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

your coming in after other targets are pointed at by louder players backing just enough to get cred and then backing off for massive chunks of time only to come back in with comments  after a player is outted as mafia beyond help not every post but i saw it in the early posts. that with the process of elimination on whos left slash who died a townie. its circumstantial but i see it

I like your thought process. Hell im almost convinced to vote myself. (Not really) I also had a big hand in killing off two scum. I know I bussed Dome last game so that won’t look good for me here but I have played a pretty strong game so far except for my lapse on the Orca rolecop. Also I’ll tell you this. If I was scum I would have hit Orca a long time ago. He was targeting me from day one. He came out after night one with a tracking ability. You don’t think I would be afraid of him tracking me to a kill if I was scum with how much he was on my jock? 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I didn't read too much into it.

But you are right that he could be a goon (vanilla) making the hits. I just don't think the mechanic that would've brought him back as scum is likely. 

Now about racks... do you remember the mixup where malf thought rackcs slipped for claiming an even night move? 

No I don’t remember that. I don’t think I read over that.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I like your thought process. Hell im almost convinced to vote myself. (Not really) I also had a big hand in killing off two scum. I know I bussed Dome last game so that won’t look good for me here but I have played a pretty strong game so far except for my lapse on the Orca rolecop. Also I’ll tell you this. If I was scum I would have hit Orca a long time ago. He was targeting me from day one. He came out after night one with a tracking ability. You don’t think I would be afraid of him tracking me to a kill if I was scum with how much he was on my jock? 

good points but im stuck on this. i can feel it in my bones that the gun broadcast from mwil was a message it just doesnt make sense that such a strong ability like giving a gun everynight would be a town ability with everything else we already had

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

good points but im stuck on this. i can feel it in my bones that the gun broadcast from mwil was a message it just doesnt make sense that such a strong ability like giving a gun everynight would be a town ability with everything else we already had

Well they do come as presents so there is that. I believe he is town though and I’m town so that leads us elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

@Pickle Rick vote count? Deadline is soon isnt it?

3 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

mwil

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

D5 VC 

6 mistletoe - matts, [counselor], [mwil], [racks], dome

1 swag - [orca]

1 orcs - swag

@mission27 will be lynched

@wolfeyestrk will be modblocked for not voting on time

Moves due by 10:33 pm eastern 

I will say this is interesting. Perhaps you are scum and your team asked Pickle what would happen if you missed the vote... and it modblocked your move but not your faction hit. Now this would be interesting. As before this Swag told you who we were voting for and who he was voting for and you threw out a random Mwil vote. Right after the deadline.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I will say this is interesting. Perhaps you are scum and your team asked Pickle what would happen if you missed the vote... and it modblocked your move but not your faction hit. Now this would be interesting. As before this Swag told you who we were voting for and who he was voting for and you threw out a random Mwil vote. Right after the deadline.

dude you dont even wanna get me started on that . . . me and pickle already talked about it. one im jailer and blitzen beyond confirmed im not even gonna argue that one means im town two they said who they were voting for but just between you and me i voted mwil becouse im fairly certain at this point about who he is we already talked about it i asked for an official vote count so i could see what the actual vote was instead of trusting swag who i still dont trust im just reading stronger on you as mafia and i was late by fckin five seconds. . .i literally can not explain how infuriated i am that i was modblocked pickle can cofirm counsler becouse he what mny move should have been and im pretty certain it would have changed some things

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He came out after night one with a tracking ability. You don’t think I would be afraid of him tracking me to a kill if I was scum with how much he was on my jock? 

Well, maybe you didn't have to make a kill until the last 2 nights?

The 2 nights you allegedly rolecopped orca the tracker and ns the revived town. 

@Counselor we’re you still able to rolecop night 2 when you shot the gun that I gave you?

@Dome same question to you about the cookies N3.

Because if so, someone’s a liar.

Rack also only admitted his move to Matt and confirmed me after I posted I was scared of a shadow and orcas track of me.

@wolfeyestrk don’t get antsy here. 

@rackcs what you got for us?