Your dream FO and coaching staff for this offseason

ripsean21

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm arguing that he's not young or inexperienced.  I'm asking what he's done to be considered an upcoming star?  

He wouldnt have jumped that fast through the ranks if people wernt noticing some potential in him. A terrible offense with even worse personnel has improved while out of Jays hands and in his. Jay being his own playcaller. 

Its end of the season. Kevin is stuck with what hes stuck with. Cant institute his own plays or playbook in 2nd half of the season. Hes working off Jays and doing better at it than Jay was.

For me. Hes worth testing out and going into the future with.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:21 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

He wouldnt have jumped that fast through the ranks if people wernt noticing some potential in him. A terrible offense with even worse personnel has improved while out of Jays hands and in his. Jay being his own playcaller. 

Its end of the season. Kevin is stuck with what hes stuck with. Cant institute his own plays or playbook in 2nd half of the season. Hes working off Jays and doing better at it than Jay was.

For me. Hes worth testing out and going into the future with.

The offense hasn't improved. Under Jay, the passing game was much better. The running game has gotten better lately since Guice has returned, well surprise surprise Guice was Jay’s choice to be the starter week 1. Where Jay made the mistake was activating Smallwood over Peterson. Peterson should have started week 1 and Guice should have been change of pace/worked in slowly as the season went on, not chosen to be the bell cow in week 1.

That being said, I’d be fine if they gave O’Connell a chance at the job. I wanted him to be the interim HC so they could evaluate him the second half of this year to see if they wanted to make him the HC.

Edited by turtle28

12 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm not arguing that he's not young or inexperienced.  I'm asking what he's done to be considered an upcoming star?  

I don't see it either but they positioned him to offensive coordinator to prevent poaching from other teams in the league, so it's not just them that see potential in the guy.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

General Manager/VP: Eliot Wolf 

Head Coach: Kevin Stefanski 

Assistant Head Coach Offensive Coordinator: Gary Kubiak

Defensive Coordinator: Anthony Weaver 

I like that!  Not sure if Snyder can pull that off, but I like it. I just question if Ron Wolf will advise his son to work for Snyder and I definitely question if anyone tied to the Shanahan’s will ever work for Dan Snyder.

Apparently, Redskins have interest in Stanford's coach Davis Shaw.

Also, changes to the front office could be happening this week.

Yes, I said THIS WEEK.

I think this Packers games is very big, for Bruce Allen & possibly others.

So of course, we'll upset the Packers. Nothing goes the way we want it in Washington.