Jump to content
D82

TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Absolutely. We are concerned because of a family history with premature births and any added complications could be troublesome for both her and the baby. The diagnosis will be hard to get through but my wife works with special needs populations as a behaviorist and as a teacher. We both have a lot of knowledge on services that will help a child with DS grow into a successful adult and are going to love Hudson no matter what. We just know of the stigmatism and trouble he would face growing up. Either way I appreciate all of your support. Thank you fellas. 

My comment kinda sounded...well, not how I intended. Certainly hoping he comes out without any intellectual disabilities because of, like you said, society and how people can be. I thought I remembered your wife works with the ID population, so at least if he does - he's going to be a part of a family that can help him reach his maximum potential and be loved no matter what.

Hoping for a full-term pregnancy with a happy, healthy baby at the end of it Mouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries. I knew you meant nothing by it. I just wanted to clarify. 

 

Question for y’all dads: did you celebrate mother’s day with your child’s mother when she was pregnant or did you only count Mother’s Day for after the baby had come out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Question for y’all dads: did you celebrate mother’s day with your child’s mother when she was pregnant or did you only count Mother’s Day for after the baby had come out. 

I didn't do anything while my wife was pregnant....but, in your case... well, how badly do you want that name Landry? icon_wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish money grew on trees....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

No worries. I knew you meant nothing by it. I just wanted to clarify. 

 

Question for y’all dads: did you celebrate mother’s day with your child’s mother when she was pregnant or did you only count Mother’s Day for after the baby had come out. 

It certainly can't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we tried a Keeper League for a little while, but is there any interest in a Dynasty Start Up league from anyone in here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results came back. Everything came back negative. Geneticist said that it must have been a false positive because based on her blood results there shouldn't have been odds that high. The test is only 99% accurate but she said there isn't anything that we should worry about. Thank you all for your good vibes.

 

Here is to hoping that her family trait of preeclampsia doesn't come up before the due date. Preeclampsia hospitalized her sister for 4 weeks and our nephew came out 6 weeks premature. 

 

Once again thank you all for the prayers and thoughts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 1:28 PM, flyingmonkey30 said:

I know we tried a Keeper League for a little while, but is there any interest in a Dynasty Start Up league from anyone in here?

I just want to say that I won the last year of keeper we ran with the keeper creepers. ht set it up last. I took over des's team fruity drinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Results came back. Everything came back negative. Geneticist said that it must have been a false positive because based on her blood results there shouldn't have been odds that high. The test is only 99% accurate but she said there isn't anything that we should worry about. Thank you all for your good vibes.

Aye! That's good! 

You hear that guys? We did something right.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You ever wonder why bad things happen to good people? Especially in such a short time span? 

Feeling a lot of pain for two good friends of mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

You ever wonder why bad things happen to good people? 

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Yeah, I suppose. Just frustrating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

Yeah, I suppose. Just frustrating. 

No doubt. My wife ran over our dog in the drive way a few hours ago. Just put him in the ground. It sucks when you try so hard to be a good human then you just end up kicking your own ***. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:45 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Results came back. Everything came back negative. Geneticist said that it must have been a false positive because based on her blood results there shouldn't have been odds that high. The test is only 99% accurate but she said there isn't anything that we should worry about. Thank you all for your good vibes.

 

Here is to hoping that her family trait of preeclampsia doesn't come up before the due date. Preeclampsia hospitalized her sister for 4 weeks and our nephew came out 6 weeks premature. 

 

Once again thank you all for the prayers and thoughts!

happy for you and yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×