Week 15: VIKINGS (9-4) at Chargers (5-8)

swede700

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Phil running his mouth at Harry... great idea!

He always does that. It’s annoying for me as a fan but then in the after game, you see the defenders poking fun at him and saying how he’s saying golly daggumit at them and it’s more of funny then irritating. 

• Like 1

Mike Williams has had two great catches this game. Also two really close to offensive PI calls on those catches. 

Warm fuzzy note: He was fined 10k for dunking the ball over the goalpost on his first TD of the season last week. Teammate Keenan Allen said he’s paying that fine. 

Edited by Boltstrikes

Mike Zimmer is supposed to bring a strong defense. His specialty is supposed to be the secondary. Both are failing miserably, and neither look like there’s a quick fix anywhere in sight. 

Either the league has figured out his defense, or Zimmer hasn’t been able to make successful counter moves. I can’t say I’m confident in this team with Zimmer moving forward. 

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Mike Zimmer is supposed to bring a strong defense. His specialty is supposed to be the secondary. Both are failing miserably, and neither look like there’s a quick fix anywhere in sight. 

Either the league has figured out his defense, or Zimmer hasn’t been able to make successful counter moves. I can’t say I’m confident in this team with Zimmer moving forward. 

The quick fix is a pass rush.... which we have not had.