Make-A-Movie Final Products

rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

James Buchanan best president dont @ me

Definitely the gayest President.  That's not a derogatory statement, he was definitely gay. 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

He's from my hometown, worst president ever.

It's a tight race between Fillmore, Pierce and Buchanan.  Fillmore was pretty ****ing terrible. 

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Are we going to pretend that William Henry Harrison's 40 days in office were gangbusters? How about Andrew Johnson?

Harrison I can't even blame.  Dude didn't even really want to be President and kinda fell into it.  You can't say he was the worst President just because he didn't want to wear a coat and died before he could do anything.  Least accomplished yeah, you can't make an argument there, but look at what Pol accomplished.  Polk gave us Oregon and California and New Mexico and accomplished more than half the Presidents in history and yet nobody is accusing him of being one of the best. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m absolutely ALL IN on Polk!!!! Greatest 1 term president in history.

Ask Mexico what they think of Polk.  I mean sure he accomplished more than most Presidents do in two terms, but the way he did it makes him never in my top 10.  I do give him credit.  As I think Jimmie Carter said, "The man outlined everything he wanted to do and by God he did it."  Still, there had to be more diplomatic ways to get what he wanted I'd think. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Ask Mexico what they think of Polk.  I mean sure he accomplished more than most Presidents do in two terms, but the way he did it makes him never in my top 10.  I do give him credit.  As I think Jimmie Carter said, "The man outlined everything he wanted to do and by God he did it."  Still, there had to be more diplomatic ways to get what he wanted I'd think. 

He's my #1 overall ONE TERM President (not elected to a 2nd term). I didn't say OVERALL. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

He's my #1 overall ONE TERM President (not elected to a 2nd term). I didn't say OVERALL. 

Well lol that's setting the bar pretty low.  Generally in American history if you don't get elected to a second term you either sucked or were dead.  So yeah, that's a pretty easy decision.  Best one term President (not elected to a 2nd term)?  Polk without question. 

We should all make a Presidents movie where every President comes back to life and they have to battle to become President of the United States for a 40 year term. 

Everybody gangs up on Abraham Lincoln. 

Everybody gangs up on George Washington.

Everybody gangs up on the best Presidents, leaving only the worst Presidents remaining, worst Presidents get ridiculed for being the worst.

William Henry Harrison wins.  Zac Taylor Vice President. 

Edited by Outpost31

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Really?  Usually that is high up for history teachers.  

Personally for me 

Civil War/Wild West/Age of Pirates/Medieval/Egyptians 

Then you to get colonization/revolutionary war

Never really got interested in European history much other than stuff like the Knights Templar.  

WW1 and WW2 is up there as well history wise imo

• Like 1