Make-A-Movie Final Products

rackcs

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I told @MikeT14 this in another thread, I honestly kinda forgot about this but I'm working on finalizing a plot summary/writeup/character roles by the end of my workshift today. I'm sorry for the delay! I had a lot going on and also got caught up in the Mafia life.

No rush...I havent started reading them yet

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Just finished @MWil23 movie.  It was devastating when the character I was rooting for gets killed off in the first round.  

Love the concept.  

Definitely would go see that one.  

Chuck norris approves 

chucknorris11outof10targets-5ac2967a875d

Thanks! What character were you referring to?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Casey Ryback

latest?cb=20120808201318

That McClane/Ryback matchup was tough!

Also I wanted everyone to know in classic Nolan fashion the ending is ambiguous and the flashback scene inside President Cage’s head gives plausible explanations for everything.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That McClane/Ryback matchup was tough!

Also I wanted everyone to know in classic Nolan fashion the ending is ambiguous and the flashback scene inside President Cage’s head gives plausible explanations for everything.

I would have gone with the home field advantage swaying that matchup a little more.  

It really wouldn't matter bc Chuck Norris was winning the whole thing either way lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I would have gone with the home field advantage swaying that matchup a little more.  

It really wouldn't matter bc Chuck Norris was winning the whole thing either way lol. 

I was really hoping for a Ryback vs Boudreaux showdown at some point!

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m absolutely ALL IN on Polk!!!! Greatest 1 term president in history.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll ignore the fact you completely sidestepped Andrew Johnson.

Yall talking about native Tennesseans Polk and Johnson?  Both ballers.

And yeah, Buchanan was gay af.  It's really surprising the number of people that don't know that.  I imagine that GLAAD isn't exactly trying to make that narrative better known since he was considered generally to be the worst president.  That may be up for grabs now, but we'll see.

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was rooting for Dutch, dude kills a predator and goes out in the first round. 

I started a petition to get the movie changed and I’m up to two signatures.

• Like 1

I’m not waiting for others to submit anymore.  I’m making my final judgments tomorrow night.  If I would have known we’d be waiting like a week past the deadline I would have put in more time on my own.  Not happy that I did an adaptation.  I feel like this is a good opportunity to actually force myself to write more, but whatever.  Will grade my best picture based on writing and cast cohesion as well as originality.  Will vote for the others (Director/actor/etc) based on how well I think they fit.  I will try to offer valid critiques for everyone’s submission.  

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus @mission27

I think it's time to start voting and open up the polls tomorrow night.  Get those movies in as soon as you can if you still plan on competing. 

@rackcs if you need some help they can send me the ballots and I can compile them.  If not I guess we can start sending them your way tomorrow night.  

Good luck to all those competing.  

tenor.gif

Just now, Daniel said:

I think we need to slow down on talks of voting when we're still waiting on 9 people to post their movies.  That's not enough movies yet.

Their movies are forfeit.  If they haven't posted them or said they're going to post them, they have ghosted this thread. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Their movies are forfeit.  If they haven't posted them or said they're going to post them, they have ghosted this thread. 

We're still waiting on like three movies to be posted that have already posted in here anyway.  People ought to have through the weekend at the very least.

That said, yo @daboyle250 @rackcs @bcb1213 @FinneasGage @Deadpulse @Elky @Adrenaline_Flux @AlexGreen#20 @JoshstraDaymus  Get your dang movies posted.

• Like 1