Make-A-Movie Final Products

rackcs

On 12/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 @Counselor @gopherwrestler @theuntouchable @KOTN-93 @Slappy Mc @Nazgul @SwAg @NS922 @wolfeyestrk @squire12 @TheKillerNacho @Llamalover

I'm tagging a bunch of you all that may or may not wish to read the movies and vote.  If not then ignore me. 

The movies are listed and linked in my qoute above. 

For those of you that would be willing to read the movies, the voting is outlined below.  

We have:

Best picture

Best Director 

Best Actor 

Best Actress 

Best Supporting Actress 

Best Adaptive Screenplay 

Best Original Screenplay 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:05 PM, rackcs said:

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus @mission27

Voting Rules
Thank you to everyone who participated and everyone who is going to vote. You did not have to be a participant in the draft to vote on the final products. All you have to do is send me a PM with your picks for the following categories. I will tally up the votes and reveal the results on 12/22 (date subject to change). For Best Picture, send me your top 5 choices, ranked. Number 1 should be your pick for best movie. I would say to maybe wait until Friday to send in votes to make sure people who wanted to post their writeups get the chance to. Ultimately it's up to you though.

Categories:
Best Picture: Pick the movie that you think would be the best based on plot, overall vision, actor-role cohesion, whatever criteria you deem most important. Send me your top 5 picks ranked in order from best to worst.
Best Director: Pick the director you think will be best given the film they've been given to direct.
Best Actor: Pick the lead actor you think will be best in the role given to them.
Best Actress: Pick the lead actress you think will be best in the role given to them.
Best Supporting Actor: Pick the supporting actor you think will be best in the role given to them.
Best Supporting Actress: Pick the supporting actress you think will be best in the role given to them.
Best Adapted Screenplay: Pick the adapted story idea that you think would make the best movie.
Best Original Screenplay: Pick the original story idea that you think would make the best movie.