Make-A-Movie Final Products

rackcs

Mine is going to bomb and then become appreciated in time just like the original and I am okay with that.  Honestly though, I’d really like to do this with a smaller contestant pool and an original only thing to get me back into writing.  I’ve got a couple original horror ideas I would like to be given motivation to actually write.  Not so much a movie draft though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Mine is going to bomb and then become appreciated in time just like the original and I am okay with that.  Honestly though, I’d really like to do this with a smaller contestant pool and an original only thing to get me back into writing.  I’ve got a couple original horror ideas I would like to be given motivation to actually write.  Not so much a movie draft though. 

Yours I would want to see. I would actually like to see several of these.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You know I'm in.  I've actually started thinking of a few new ideas for my next one (but I really need to finish the script of this one first lol). 

• Like 1

So the reason I've taken so long is because there was a lot of cross-voting between best and supporting actress/actor and also some confusion on which screenplays were original and which were adapted. So I was thinking about clarifying things with people but I'm just going to put everything out there at this point instead.

The winners of Best Original and Adapted Screenplay!

Best Original Screenplay
Tie between Roanoke and The Last Reich with 3 votes apiece. Hangmen also took 2 votes here even though it is an adapted screenplay.

Best Adapted Screenplay
Ubik with 3 votes. Oedipus Rex next with 2 votes and HangmenTreasure Island, and Things with 1 vote.

• Like 1