Make-A-Movie Final Products

rackcs

29 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Officially I will be tallying everything up on Wednesday. I haven't gotten many ballots so far so hopefully we'll get things done before then.

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus @mission27

If you plan on voting get those ballots in. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Honestly, the endgame here was more work than I could put in. Some of you guys went balls deep with this thing. 

Seriously. I put a good amount of work just to throw it out there, and I feel like a lot of people put in 200% more. Kudos.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 1:49 PM, Deadpulse said:

Honestly, the endgame here was more work than I could put in. Some of you guys went balls deep with this thing. 

*Things.  Yeah.  I did.  Would have went balls deeper if I had known we were going to wait an entire month and change after the proposed finish date.

@rackcs, I had my analysis somewhere but I think I trashed it when I thought this was dead.  

With respect to everyone I’m not about to mention, I wouldn’t like any of your movies.  That’s just me.  I get bored with normal movies.  Treasure Island would be great with that crew.  @daboyle250, your Bond movie looks great.  @Malfatron, @Dome, perfect casting for that adaptation and I have no doubt it would be beloved.  @Pickle Rick, fantastic original story.  They’re just not my movies.  I gotta have that horror, that sci fi, that adventure, that high violence action.  I would enjoy every one of your movies, but they’re not the ones that get me excited.  Malf and Dome would win best picture and probably the bulk of acting awards, but if I had to vote purely for what I would enjoy most, 

@Daniel I think it was with Ubik I think it was would win best director for me.  Gilliam is perfect there, and having it an adaptation I think would keep him grounded enough to not go too Gilliam.  

@MWil23’s movie would get me most excited to go and see, but I would not like the outcome due to my own character bias.  

The next closest one would be @The Orca’s project.  Typically don’t like alternate history fiction, so that often holds me back there, but I think his story takes place far enough into the future of that alternate history I could enjoy it.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'll get them in tonight. 

Refinancing the house rn and totally whiffed on this. 

All good. I've gotten a ton of responses the last couple of days so the sample I'm working with is already more significant than before when I only had I think 3 responses.