@daboyle250 - Baby Yoda

Minions - Replaced by @squire12 D2

@wolfeyestrk - I'm Something of a Scientist Myself

@Malfatron - Scumbag Steve 

@bcb1213 - Willy Wonka

Wolf - 2 - Touch, Daboyle

Needs to vote: Malf

Needs to meme and vote: BCB, Wolfeyestrk, Squire, Orca

N7 10PM CST 12/19 (or Hammer). I WILL ALLOW A HAMMER IF YOU LOCK YOUR VOTE. WITH 7 PLAYERS LEFT, IT'S 4 TO HAMMER.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

PLAYERS LEFT

@theuntouchable - Excited Farmer Fran

Cowbell - Replaced by @The Orca

@daboyle250 - Baby Yoda

Minions - Replaced by @squire12 D2

@wolfeyestrk - I'm Something of a Scientist Myself

@Malfatron - Scumbag Steve 

@bcb1213 - Willy Wonka

Wolf - 2 - Touch, Daboyle

Needs to vote: Malf

Needs to meme and vote: BCB, Wolfeyestrk, Squire, Orca

N7 10PM CST 12/19 (or Hammer). I WILL ALLOW A HAMMER IF YOU LOCK YOUR VOTE. WITH 7 PLAYERS LEFT, IT'S 4 TO HAMMER.

On 8/12/2017 at 1:47 PM, MWil23 said:

memebetter-com-20191219082637.jpg

Edited by Matts4313

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Walk me through your thought process on the racks situation then. 

Racks visited Gopher and didnt want to be tied to the kill or he didnt know he was bus driven to Gopher or he is an idiot and doesnt know what the hell the game of mafia is (knowing his flip). Before he flipped I was pretty confident he hit Gopher and was scum not wanting to be caught at Gophers. I am pretty confident Kotn was a redirector of some kind and Racks was a roleblocker

On 12/15/2019 at 8:50 PM, rackcs said:

Well if that's the threat on the table I will say that last night I blocked pickle with my move.

So I saw some speculation earlier about their only being 1 kill and such. I was going to wait and see how tonight shaked out in terms of kills but if dome is going to pardon anyone other than them...

On 12/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I can confirm that I was blocked by scum or FAIL town.  

On 12/16/2019 at 10:35 AM, SwAg said:

I mean, you blocked Rick's kill on N1, so you're basically Town MVP at this point.  And I've been copying your reads for days.

If we weren't drowning in scum we might be able to get somewhere here.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:01 AM, rackcs said:

So the thing is that last night I blocked dome's move. Now I don't know if that would have any effect on his pardon though.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:07 AM, rackcs said:

Well as was detailed last night: 

I locked my move on mwil n2. I later told matts if I could still switch to dome, I would like to. Night ended, I never received a response saying I switched so I assumed I did. Then last night orca comes flying in like a banshee saying I didn't target dome and was lying which led me to assume my move had been locked on mwil after all and orca seemed to back up that orca was who I visited so I figured that was that. I didn't ask matts because based on me locking my original move and orca tracking me to mwil, I figured that meant I targeted mwil and not dome. However...

So now for some new info. I did finally just ask matts to get some certainty. And he told me that the move I sent in was for Dome. Interesting. So I ask him "well, was I redirected to anyone else n2?" and he says there is no other information that I am privy to regarding that. So now I'm curious about 2 things.

1. What's up @The Orca? Did matts goof because of my flip flop n2 and give you the wrong result? If so, could you check in with him on that. Or did you make it up?
2. Why was I not flipped to gopher by the bus driver? and/or why did my move not protect dome from being bus driven?

On 12/17/2019 at 12:24 PM, rackcs said:

Alright, I give up. I don't know anything. Matts sent me another pm saying he wanted to clarify things but I am still not clear on who my moves actually were used on. He will only tell me who I targeted as in who I put my move in for. I have no received any direct info whatsoever on who I actually jailed at any point, whether my jail has ever worked, whether it has been redirected, anything. At this point scratch everything I've said to this point because I genuinely have no idea what I've even done with my move. All I know from matts is that I chose to use my move on pickle, dome, and nacho in that order nights 1-3.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, rackcs said:

I know, that's what I've been ******* trying to tell him. I just don't know what the **** I've actually done or not this game.

Jesus christ, get good. You're bad at this. How was any of that ******* rolefishing? Just done with this, I will laugh at you post game. I no longer have the patience to deal with you. Blame matts. 

No, now I believe its between gopher and dome. Matts confirmed that I put my move in for dome, not mwil.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:35 PM, rackcs said:

The only thing matts will confirm to me is that I pm'd him that I wanted to target pickle n1, dome n2, and nacho n3.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:11 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif

SWAG

3jog3k.jpg

On 12/16/2019 at 10:17 PM, The Orca said:

3jogli.jpg

This looks nothing like anyone here xD

On 12/16/2019 at 10:23 PM, The Orca said:

Nope. But I am going to run the scum down

On 12/16/2019 at 10:24 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14551056

On 12/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, The Orca said:

Scum

On 12/16/2019 at 10:32 PM, The Orca said:

Swag got to you didnt he

On 12/16/2019 at 10:33 PM, The Orca said:

There is a lie here....Racks is scum

On 12/16/2019 at 10:43 PM, The Orca said:

Lol...go for it. Will just prove Racks is scum

On 12/16/2019 at 10:44 PM, The Orca said:

You are joking right?

On 12/16/2019 at 10:47 PM, The Orca said:

Dude...seriously

There is a reason Dome actually voted today. Cause his vote matters...cause he cant pardon anymore

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, The Orca said:

Cute vote...now lynch Swag

On 12/16/2019 at 10:57 PM, The Orca said:

Why did you have Racks say he blocked you when he didnt?

On 12/16/2019 at 10:58 PM, The Orca said:

Wells that's just funny lol

Also...vote Swag

So all this time you knew that racks visited gopher the night that gopher dies. you know that racks claimed to be a jailer. You say he’s scum but don’t elaborate much? 

conflicting information + racks targeted a player that dies and you aren’t down his throat about it?? IMO that would have been an INSTANT red letter by you. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So all this time you knew that racks visited gopher the night that gopher dies. you know that racks claimed to be a jailer. You say he’s scum but don’t elaborate much? 

conflicting information + racks targeted a player that dies and you aren’t down his throat about it?? IMO that would have been an INSTANT red letter by you. 

No ****...your point?

On 12/17/2019 at 11:03 PM, Matts4313 said:
On 12/17/2019 at 8:27 PM, Matts4313 said:

squire – 1 -  bcb

Dome – 1-  TKN

KOTN –  6 -[Rackcs], swag, Dome, squire, josh, daboyle, Wolf

Swag – 1 -KOTN

Malf -  1 -Naz

Purple mesci – 2 -malf. Mwil

Daboyle -  1 - Orca

Orca - UNT

KOTN will be lynched

On 12/17/2019 at 10:58 PM, The Orca said:

Racks

Swag

Dome

Kotn

On 12/17/2019 at 10:58 PM, The Orca said:

You can make stuff up all you want...you did not visit Dome

On 12/17/2019 at 11:01 PM, The Orca said:

Cause Slappy 

tenor.gif?itemid=4576746

On 12/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, The Orca said:

Quit rolefishing

On 12/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, The Orca said:

Huh

He knows “FOR A FACT” racks didn’t visit dome and votes .......... daboyle? And you wanted to give me **** for voting you the night pickle and Swag ended up tied? 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No ****...your point?

There’s not a snowballs chance in hell that you have that information and don’t immediately come out red lettering racks. 

you knew he claimed to be a jailer. You knew he visited gopher the night that gopher died. You listed him as scum but didn’t vote him. 

you’re lying your *** off right now. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

He knows “FOR A FACT” racks didn’t visit dome and votes .......... daboyle? And you wanted to give me **** for voting you the night pickle and Swag ended up tied? 

It wasnt a tie dip ****. It was a runaway vote. The other vote was between Pickle and Swag and I was confident Swag was scum and Pickle town