Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

So I got clarification from Matts, because I did not know there was a difference. Holy ****, how many times do you want me to repeat myself before you consider that you might be wrong?

Lol so you tell me to show you where it was stated in thread (trying to insinuate that it wasn’t) and I show you not only was it directly stated in thread but that you even quoted it. 

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I just want ya'll to know, I'm on page 77 and I got one message for everyone in this game. 

giphy.gif

I got **** I do with my weekends. I'm sorry I didn't stop by busy life for you all to ******* tell me your sad sob mafia stories. 

My thoughts so far because for some reason ya'll decided to say my name more than all the games I've played with you prior combined. 

The biggest thing that I have read so far is Touch using a day ability to challenge Llama to a duel. Which for someone polarizing like Touch should be a slam dunk. I don't want to lose a town-aligned touch over a town aligned Llama. But the question to me is why did he choose Llama? It reminds me of my thinking from the last game when I decided I needed to push for Daboyle hard. My read said scum on Daboyle and I stuck to my gut. It backfired on me and I ended up with this glorious sig. The point I am trying to make is, I dont see scum making this move. I'm not going to say Touch is clear, but I definitely understand his logic. 

Daboy.. Llama

With that said, I'm gunna keep trying to read up while feeding my children and if ya'll dont like it. 

giphy.gif

Out of likes...like

“I think we’re talking about two different things” when there is no possible way we could possibly be talking about different things 

and of course people let it slide because that level of play is what’s expected of you at this point 

100 likes to whoever kills one of the twins 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This has nothing to do with him being my brother. If he were some other new player I'd say your case is just as half-baked and that I think your push on him is scummy. I've shown before that I have no problems going after him if I think he's scum so miss me with that bull****.

There is no lie. He said it was straight forward except for one part. How is that even a lie?

So you honestly believe that he thought scum and mafia were the exact same thing. 

then someone asks “did it say mafia or scum (non-town)” 

he says “mafia specifically” but still has not asked yet because that comes later. 

so someone says does it say scum or mafia specifically and you think they are both the same thing. 

You don’t ask that player why? 

how much more of this that doesn’t add up do I have to lay on the table???? 

Just now, Dome said:

“I think we’re talking about two different things” when there is no possible way we could possibly be talking about different things 

and of course people let it slide because that level of play is what’s expected of you at this point 

Well that and we can't do anything about him today anyways. I definitely get what you were saying earlier though.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@TheKillerNacho

Your eyes enchant my gaze with their tranquil melt of autumn colors that hardly conceal your furious passion, and make you all the more alluring with that dazzling smile that leaves me fawning for more.

Vote Touch and I’ll always look at you this way.

715293696cfe0390a76fade0e775a1c6.jpg

**** or gtfo 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol so you tell me to show you where it was stated in thread (trying to insinuate that it wasn’t) and I show you not only was it directly stated in thread but that you even quoted it. 

Because I thought that maybe someone had said explicitly that they were different and I had missed it. But no, it was just something that prompted me to ask Matts about the difference.

Just now, Dome said:

1118full-norm-of-the-north-screenshot.jp

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you honestly believe that he thought scum and mafia were the exact same thing. 

then someone asks “did it say mafia or scum (non-town)” 

he says “mafia specifically” but still has not asked yet because that comes later. 

so someone says does it say scum or mafia specifically and you think they are both the same thing. 

You don’t ask that player why? 

how much more of this that doesn’t add up do I have to lay on the table???? 

Dude, he literally said he asked the host why. That's why he didn't ask the player. You're just orca-tunneling.