Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

To be fair you were voting against a scum player in llama and going after Touch. When clearly llama was lying about his ability. I don’t blame Mwil for that.

None of those posts were after Llama had made his claim.   Has Llama flipped scum or do you have inside knowledge of his alignment?

I was questioning the process that Touch used for making his duel challenge.  I did not think there was a lot of substance in how he (from my view of it) selectively forgot where he was in his tagging inquiries, ignored other inactives, profiled another player from their page, "got excited" and shot his load prematurely. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is as good as you can manage?

Well, I’m assuming you labeling it as a simplistic view is a way of saying that there was more to it. If there was more to it, then my assumption would be that you heavily doubted that it was rooted with good intentions. Throughout the day you expressed what drew concern and eventually came to the realization that I was telling the truth. Whether by way of me answering those questions or the dumpster fire of a claim by llama, I think 1.0 came to the correct realization. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you have no desire to try and figure out who did?   That seems anti town of you

That wasn’t what you asked.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Llama

SwAg 

Nacho

Wolf

I’m starting here. Llama is clearly scum and so is swag. Wolf came in and slapped an arbitrary vote on touch in crunch time after feigning not reading over 130 pages, and llamas claim he probably got from nacho.

Just now, MWil23 said:

That wasn’t what you asked.

I’m starting here. Llama is clearly scum and so is swag. Wolf came in and slapped an arbitrary vote on touch in crunch time after feigning not reading over 130 pages, and llamas claim he probably got from nacho.

Slappy feels like a good inactive mafia possibility too.