Matts4313

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I hope he gets too heavy 

five feet from the top, you slip

you watch him roll all the way back down the hill 

I hope he rolls and rolls and rolls. 

LONG LIVE LLAMA 

But it will be malf and I. 

he will slip, I will bunker down until he gets back up again. 

I will slip, he will bunker down. 

and then, and domey this is the best part, pickle and orca will have chosen correctly in this scenario. You will have kept him alive. 

every time that you ever try to have an opinion going forward, pickle and orca will forever go “eh remember that time you pardoned scum for days in a row, because Pepperidge farm remembers” and he will still be using that same meme. 

orca will then reply as well saying “at least when Matts lynched himself it was an accident, you pardoned llama on purpose” and then he will float away screeching like a dolphin because he doesn’t even actually know what an orca sounds like. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But it will be malf and I. 

he will slip, I will bunker down until he gets back up again. 

I will slip, he will bunker down. 

and then, and domey this is the best part, pickle and orca will have chosen correctly in this scenario. You will have kept him alive. 

every time that you ever try to have an opinion going forward, pickle and orca will forever go “eh remember that time you pardoned scum for days in a row, because Pepperidge farm remembers” and he will still be using that same meme. 

orca will then reply as well saying “at least when Matts lynched himself it was an accident, you pardoned llama on purpose” and then he will float away screeching like a dolphin because he doesn’t even actually know what an orca sounds like. 

And then I’ll go

“lol

other tho”

I only play like this when I’m actually an other, for some it’s s lifestyle