Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The inverse would probably be better, but you work with what ya got, right?

Along with several other things, including rolecop, tracker, and something else I'm sure that I'm forgetting. 

Yes, that's a ringing endorsement for people to believe anything you say.

A few things here:

1. YOU were the first person to SAY princess, not me. Don't play the "your role would have to exist" card, because you put that idea out there at the start, clearly breadcrumbing its existence to support your original statement about canceling night!

We've been down this road already

I didn't insinuate anything. I allowed you to continue down this path to see where it would lead. It clearly led to the above.

Huh...

I'm not sure what this is

I've already claimed my role.

I like how your total recall into specific detail tends to disappear and get brushed aside conveniently.

Lol, I cannot take this seriously.  

I never claimed role cop or tracker.  I already said I claimed like 10 different roles.  So, I don't know what point you're trying to make here.  I laid out the analysis, and provided the information that I based that analysis on.  So, to not believe me and ignore the analytical process because I made a bunch of fake role claims as jokes is sorta laughable, Rick.

Yeah, I said princess, and you responded like you did... And the role cop mention above substantiates my point that you thought you were role copped based on me calling you "princess," even though I never actually made mention of a role cop.

You did insinuate.  Now you're trying to say "Oh, it's all part of my plan."  Ok Orca.

Based on what you've said throughout the day.  I've quoted the specific actions I referred to and provided commentary already, MWil.  It was all to the effect of "this is something the Princess role would do."  I even tagged the whole thread to come read through them.

I don't know how you don't know what that is.  People talked about how Llama claimed Calculator, but people were arguing about Sensor/Tricorder distinctions, and whether matts would call the role that.  You clearly took a "princess" remark to heart, as you addressed it separately, and then included a statement that you were role copped, all based on the princess remark.  So, he fact the The Princess is a well-established role, as is Lie Detector, it is unlikely that matts would change that vernacular, and your reactions throughout indicate that you're The Princess.  So, yeah, you're faking an investigation, and it's obvious.

I'm not brushing aside anything.  It's the fact that I've already said it all, quoted it all, and explained the thought process multiple times.  You didn't provide anything new in this post, or in most of your posts, and I responded to the one that seemed to contain genuine analysis.

24 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, pickle. 

you gonna let me give you your Christmas present? 

Only if you prove you can read and say you think I'm scum, but MWil is faking this investigation because he's obviously faking this investigation.