Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

It really did feel like MWil backed off that lie detect...

I went to bed and said I was going to bed.

and I didn’t believe him anyways 

weve-got-a-40f7db930b.jpg

now he’s back on it and that feels real icky 

I WAS NEVER OFF OF IT, LOL.

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

MWil doesn’t mind doing trollciv things....

You say that like it's a bad thing

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

this game he feels more cautious about that 

How so? I banged the drum for Llama, I caught SwAg red handed...what more do you want me to do here?

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

I respond with

Racks ccuses me of being reactionary.

Not long after I suggest Racks could be scum look what he does. Good attempt at projection.

Lol that doesn't work when I called you scum first, are you out of your mind?

38 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

claiming 3 bus driver results like kotn did.....

easily counterclaimable if hes lying

i believe KOTN.

I think he's likely the scum bus driver. I explained earlier how the dome/gopher swap would be a smart target for a scum bus driver n2.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That part I understand

That part I understand

So, to be clear, you're saying that you sent SwAg to me N1?

Yea. I switched you last night because I thought you'd be a mafia target because you redlettered swag hence switch with known mafia to see. Boom Dead Mafia. I was right.

54 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re chugging right along for LVP if you’re Town.  If you let this stand, then you earned it.  You’re giving KOTN a platform when he’s building upon your lie.

You know I’m ******* telling the truth you ****ter, but you’re pot committed at this point.  I let the Night Cancel bit stand to throw off scum or a detrimental Vig who might have thought you were a variant of the Wiki I posted and then be AFK for Night.

Didn’t you already state that the princess role is town? 

39 minutes ago, Dome said:

Nobody would’ve tried to kill judge dome

that makes no sense at all 

Idk about that one. Couple things to consider, we know we have others to deal with. Would it be that much of a stretch to think they wanted to hit you since you kept pardoning mafia? 

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

since swag said he got mwils role, thats a direct cc of kotns claimed role.

still voting swag.

KOTN is telling the truth imo AND it explains why 2 scum were hit last night

This. Very much this. It’s awfully convenient considering the information we know. The other thing to consider is that swag mentioned that the princess role would be a town role. I’m trying not to allow previous events to way too heavily tho because I’ve felt like swag is scum for a while now. 

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I did, and my claim is easily counter claimable.  Someone else has to come through and verify.  Someone has to have targeted me on N1.  It’s me on N1

Or, MWil can get over his fake lie detect and stop propping up scum tales.

This sounds desperate tbh 

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

MWil doesn’t mind doing trollciv things....

this game he feels more cautious about that 

Does he really tho? He stuck his neck out to defend me, he either made up a lie detector result on swag or attempted some WIFOM against swag with the princess stuff. Swags first mention of princess was directed at mwil. 

• Like 1

malf

kotn

mwil

counselor, like malf, trolled about me not having any more pardons and dared me to keep pardoning. 

i think they knew they could get the best of both worlds.

this plus the fact that pickle did  the "i'll post my role pm to prove it! i'll do it! i'll do it!" and he never did it.

he knew the lynch mechanic, otherwise he would've just posted his role PM.

Bro you gotta open your eyes. You have been fleeced. 

I went to bed and said I was going to bed.

I WAS NEVER OFF OF IT, LOL.

I wasn't referring to your absence. 

You say that like it's a bad thing

How so? I banged the drum for Llama, I caught SwAg red handed...what more do you want me to do here?

That's not trollciv.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Idk about that one. Couple things to consider, we know we have others to deal with. Would it be that much of a stretch to think they wanted to hit you since you kept pardoning mafia? 

It was a joke. I was very concerned with being hit N2.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Does he really tho?

Not to an extreme degree. But IMO it's measured.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, your response was going to be like that.  Alright.

No, I wouldn't because of the exact comparison game I used earlier to your Vig stunt in Orca's game.  Plus, The Princess role isn't a scum role, especially in this game setup.

This is a more likely scenario:

You think I'm scum based on Day 1.  You're The Princess.  You claimed a Lie Detect on someone you think is likely to be scum.  You "lie detected" something that can be ambiguously interpreted, as a positive result could mean I have a neighbor, mason, Mafia, or other chat.  This is important because by using that play you either (1) hit Mafia and they believe  your lie detect is real, or (2) hit someone who is not Mafia, but Mafia is now aware of the ratio and other possibilities.   Add in that the lynch seems to not flip til the Night results are posted, they would not know how to assess the veracity of your claims.  Thus, there is a decent chance that they will consider hitting or blocking you, and Town would likely commit resource to you as well.  So, really, this move would provide Town a focal point to catch scum or at worst you die and your Princess role is utilized.

So, yeah, the Town play makes a lot of sense.

@SwAg if you KNEW that mwil was the princess role and you stated it wouldn’t be a scum role, why were you trying to get mwil lynched?