Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg are you suggesting you weren’t actually trying in any of these posts to get mwil up there for a lynch? (There’s also a few more I’m sure) 

@Dome

No.  I literally asked you when because I've called MWil scum and pursued it at different points throughout the game for different reasons.

SwAg and Rack are lockscum together. This is hilarious.

Dome and BCB claimed Other.

SwAg claimed Other to counterclaim my lie detector.

SwAg also claimed cop/mime/watcher/tracker/town.

SwAg flipped me as scum, saw the way that I argued and what I said, went back to me as clear town, and went back to me as scum again.

giphy.gif

Just now, Dome said:

troll civ isn't about your reads, it's about your mindset and behavior.

you can be trollciv, and be dead right in your reads.

not trying to sell you short.

I think you're a good player with one of the better "guts" in the game.

If you ask me, the whole lie detect/princess thing seems right up that alley 

Just now, MWil23 said:

SwAg flipped me as scum, saw the way that I argued and what I said, went back to me as clear town, and went back to me as scum again.

giphy.gif

IMO if rack was scum WITH swag he would have came out and said with 100% certainty that he jailed you 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You could also ask.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Can I ask why you aren’t 100%? 

Yeah, haven't gotten around to asking yet for sure. I was just assuming so because of the orca thing from last night. If it makes you feel any better I did just ask for confirmation from matts on who I jailed.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Nah homie. So to be clear, you're saying that you used your move n2?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Bro, I clearly detailed your role.  You're the Princess.  When you die, you cancel the next day phase.   I took it on N1. 

You keep bringing up these other claims like they're meaningful.  Half those claims are a joke, and a tongue-in-cheek reference to my role.  I didn't claim Tracker.  I said you went nowhere because you have no active ability because I stole your role.  Then rack said he jailed you after he jailed Rick on N1 and Rick gave that some degree of verification, the same night you said that you "lie detected" me.

So, quit being a ******* retard.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

At which point?

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg are you suggesting you weren’t actually trying in any of these posts to get mwil up there for a lynch? (There’s also a few more I’m sure) 

@Dome

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  I literally asked you when because I've called MWil scum and pursued it at different points throughout the game for different reasons.

Touch: if you said that the move is a town move, why were you trying to get mwil lynched. 

swag: when was I doing that? 

touch: shows him exactly the posts that he’s trying to do that 

swag: no, I’m asking you when because there was different points that I did it for different reasons 

I literally grabbed the exact quotes and showed you when .......

Just now, SwAg said:

Bro, I clearly detailed your role.  You're the Princess.  When you die, you cancel the next day phase.   I took it on N1. 

You keep bringing up these other claims like they're meaningful.  Half those claims are a joke, and a tongue-in-cheek reference to my role.  I didn't claim Tracker.  I said you went nowhere because you have no active ability because I stole your role.  Then rack said he jailed you after he jailed Rick on N1 and Rick gave that some degree of verification, the same night you said that you "lie detected" me.

So, quit being a ******* retard.

Nacho can also verify that I blocked him last night if he wants to come on and cement his mvp for this game @TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, haven't gotten around to asking yet for sure. I was just assuming so because of the orca thing from last night. If it makes you feel any better I did just ask for confirmation from matts on who I jailed.

Nah homie. So to be clear, you're saying that you used your move n2?

Right, I’m asking you why you aren’t certain about it. 

(this is not a post to poke holes in what you’re saying. In no way, shape, or form am I insinuating anything other than trying to figure out why you aren’t sure) 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Touch: if you said that the move is a town move, why were you trying to get mwil lynched. 

swag: when was I doing that? 

touch: shows him exactly the posts that he’s trying to do that 

swag: no, I’m asking you when because there was different points that I did it for different reasons 

I literally grabbed the exact quotes and showed you when .......

Seriously?  I asked at which point, which means there were multiple points that I did it, and was asking for you to specify which point.  Quit being so ******* disingenuous.  If you're still doing this for "reads" or whatever, when I'm clearly frustrated, then **** off.

@rackcs I've posted where/when/how I got my results like a dozen times in thread. Feel free to go back and look yourself and do the math. 

PSA:

I'm no longer going to answer any questions or be compliant whatsoever about things I've already discussed and rehashed. I stand by my result. Either believe me or don't, I don't really care.