Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, MWil23 said:

Better question:

@Dome, who are you NOT allowing today? Or, I'll ask another way: Who WILL you allow? If you would take the time to answer both, I'd appreciate it.

It's hard to call something like this while court is in session but I'll try. These lists are subject to change.

I will allow you, malf, mwil or touch (this one would just be too funny to pass up) to be lynched today. Maybe others.

I will not allow swag, rackcs or myself at this time.

There are far to many circumstances surrounding swag right now. I think your mafia (or pickle's mafia) is making a concerted effort to remove (attempt to remove, anyways) swag from the game. or maybe you are just trolling him with no real plan because you know it's over. If you can't get him anyways.

He're a tip, you're going to have to shoot him. 

Just now, Dome said:

It's hard to call something like this while court is in session but I'll try. These lists are subject to change.

I will allow you, malf, mwil or touch (this one would just be too funny to pass up) to be lynched today. Maybe others.

There are far to many circumstances surrounding swag right now. I think your mafia (or pickle's mafia) is making a concerted effort to remove (attempt to remove, anyways) swag from the game. or maybe you are just trolling him with no real plan because you know it's over. If you can't get him anyways.

What about kotn? You've heard about how he's scum right? I've been hearing it, you've been hearing it. All the smartest people are saying it.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Can someone PLEASE let me know what ******* language I need to speak in for swag to understand. I asked Swag why he pushed mwil if he felt it was a town role. He asked when. I brought up direct quotes from him showing when. He then responded “no, I was asking when” 

Are you seriously retarded?  I'm objecting to the fact that I asked the question because I called MWil multiple times since N1 when I got his role, and not always for the same reasons.  So, if you said "today" or "yesterday" that would have been sufficient, but I needed the clarification to answer accurately, and I'm not saying you did not provide the instance.  I am objecting to how you objectively framed it because that is objectively what those words mean in the English language when arranged in that manner.

If you're continuing to do this "totally planned strategy" where you try to get me to say that I hate you, then just leave me alone.  I have better **** to do.

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg are you suggesting you weren’t actually trying in any of these posts to get mwil up there for a lynch? (There’s also a few more I’m sure) 

@Dome

There is no way to read this sentence as anything other than an accusation, and I did not suggest this or anything in the post asking "at which point?"

Just now, SwAg said:

There is no way to read this sentence as anything other than an accusation, and I did not suggest this or anything in the post asking "at which point?"

Swag, focus! We're focusing on kotn now and how he's scum and tried to set you up, remember?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Question.

Me asking for clarification on the question because I've called MWil scum at multiple points since N1.

You interpret me asking for clarification as a denial.

I tell you I asked when.

Yeah, and that still did not answer my question because I've called MWil scum multiple times since N1.  That gave one specific instance, and I responded to it after your next post.

You revise the conversation.  You framed it as me denying I did it whenever I simply asked for the time you were thinking of because there were several instances.

I don't know how you don't think you framed that in an accusatory and disingenuous manner ("you're denying this?!"), when I literally only asked for clarification so I can answer your question.

You can’t be serious. I asked you why you pushed mwil. 

you asked when. Correct me if I’m wrong here but that could seem like a question as though you didn’t push him. 

I brought up quotes showing where you pushed and asked for clarification. 

you said, no I said when. 

none of that is revised. 

how is me showing you when you were doing that not answer the question of when? 

how is me asking for clarification framing you? Me ASKING you “are you suggesting” is not framing. Especially when I ask you why you were doing it and you respond by saying “when”

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What about kotn? You've heard about how he's scum right? I've been hearing it, you've been hearing it. All the smartest people are saying it.

oh yeah...

brain fart. I'd prefer mwil tho.

i think he's with pickle. i'd allow that lynch.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why Malf? Why Touch? Me, I get. You see me as a loose cannon threat and want me gone.

tenor.gif?itemid=10683388

This is an interesting swing from yesterday when I was too funny to be allowed to get put up on the chopping block.

DOME

So, you're essentially using my Day 1 rationalizing about Touch but yet doing it with SwAg. Interesting. 

source.gif