Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You are asking a PGO and/or a redirector to come forward.   We supposedly had pickle not come forward during the D3 process with his info.

Possible that those roles are not town, so coming forward is .... in their opinion....not in their best interest for the long game.  Helping another faction solve this is not really something that they would be concerned with.   I think you would agree on that.

Well, if it was a PGO wouldn’t mafia already know who they are? 

The second part is hard for me because I could see it both ways. It wouldn’t surprise if a number of people would jump on that info as a way to get thread credit. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, if it was a PGO wouldn’t mafia already know who they are? 

Certainly.   A few games ago, I was scum and we Day move role copped Dome as a PGO.  we never visited him and Malfatron ended up doing so.   and he was scum but not in our chat

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The second part is hard for me because I could see it both ways. It wouldn’t surprise if a number of people would jump on that info as a way to get thread credit. 

Look at who has not posted anything about their night moves.  Josh, slappy/orca2.0, nazgul, wolfeye, malfatron, nacho, bcb

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Certainly.   A few games ago, I was scum and we Day move role copped Dome as a PGO.  we never visited him and Malfatron ended up doing so.   and he was scum but not in our chat

Look at who has not posted anything about their night moves.  Josh, slappy/orca2.0, nazgul, wolfeye, malfatron, nacho, bcb

Each of them have checked in at least once.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:01 AM, rackcs said:

So the thing is that last night I blocked dome's move. Now I don't know if that would have any effect on his pardon though.

Rackcs info on blocking dome...interesting he did not say jailed

On 12/16/2019 at 12:46 PM, Malfatron said:

will dome allow us to lynch llama or swag yet?

On 12/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, KOTN-93 said:

Don't think so. Mwil has a red letter claim on swag though

KOTN responded to the above quote from Malf.  It is only a few posts up from his, but it at least implies he was reading some things.  The Rackcs post is a few hours earlier and about 10 pages of posts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Each of them have checked in at least once.

Yeah, checking in and reading through the 70+ pages that have been put down for d4.  maybe we go this route.

@TheKillerNacho, @JoshstraDaymus, @bcb1213, @wolfeyestrk, @Nazgul, @The Orca, @Malfatron

Do any of you have potential information that could be helpful in working through the rackcs and KOTN situation?  If you need to know more about the situation, feel free to ask.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Yeah, checking in and reading through the 70+ pages that have been put down for d4.  maybe we go this route.

@TheKillerNacho, @JoshstraDaymus, @bcb1213, @wolfeyestrk, @Nazgul, @The Orca, @Malfatron

Do any of you have potential information that could be helpful in working through the rackcs and KOTN situation?  If you need to know more about the situation, feel free to ask.

I do not. I don’t trust KOTN though and I haven’t all game and Pesci post didn’t help. It seems sneaky.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

i dont have anything for that