Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

36 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a1016f5719f1548f357why you still on me? What have I done to get you so hard up on my name?

You have played probably the most obvious inactive scum game I have ever seen. 

you have added nothing of substance. Your response was that most of my posts were childish ... 

numerous players have called you out and your response has been almost exactly the same “why me” 

you also have a sneaky way of popping in almost right after someone accuses you and that is pretty much the only time I recall seeing you. 

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Touch and Malfatron are Mafia.

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Lock swag 

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Lock Touch

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Malfatron @squire12 @Nazgul @daboyle250 

the troll is gone. Time to lynch swag 

I would be highly shocked if orca continues his swag push here. 

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

PurplePesci

Also, Touch

It was clear Swag was scum and you didnt vote and Pickle and Swag was tied in regulation and Pickle died in OT cause of Dome...guess what, if you had any balls you would have lynched Swag in regulation. My guess you and Dome are aligned

9 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Swag just to leave things even

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Wells touch has gone so far as to liking posts from locked threads from over a year ago.  I'm assuming I know where he wants me to vote 

Swag 

Swag - touch, daboyle, bcb

Touch - swag, orca

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

memebetter-com-20191218075226.jpg

@rackcs has died. He was Green Meme Machine

@TheKillerNacho has died. He was Green Meme Machine

@Dome has died. He was Orange Occult. 

remember-annoying-orange-this-is-him-now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. @theuntouchable - Excited Farmer Fran

007.Cowbell - Replaced by @The Orca

8. @daboyle250 - Baby Yoda

9. @Nazgul - Shocked Michigan Fan

13. @SwAg - Drunk Elsa

14.Minions - Replaced by @squire12 D2

15. @wolfeyestrk - I'm Something of a Scientist Myself

17. @Malfatron - Scumbag Steve 

21. @bcb1213 - Willy Wonka

DAY 6 ENDS 10PM TODAY

@theuntouchable

Absent a civ vig, how do you explain 3 kills last night?

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable

Absent a civ vig, how do you explain 3 kills last night?

I’m not saying that there isn’t, I just don’t find it likely cause I feel like they would have claimed it by now. 

as far as trying to explain it, Bcb claimed the hit on nacho. There’s been 2 hits every night since n1 and there’s still a possibility of a redirector out there. 

that also brings up another point about pickle tho. Racks said he jailed pickle n1 and there’s no other talk of protection anywhere that I’ve seen. 

43 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You have played probably the most obvious inactive scum game I have ever seen. 

you have added nothing of substance. Your response was that most of my posts were childish ... 

numerous players have called you out and your response has been almost exactly the same “why me” 

you also have a sneaky way of popping in almost right after someone accuses you and that is pretty much the only time I recall seeing you. 

. . . Lol i havnt added anything becouse i have nothing to add nothing that would be substantive to any conversation ive seen. and yea no **** i keep asking for your reasoning why you think im scum and this is literally the best response ive gotten from ******* anyof the people who have claimed me scum. 

and dont kid yourself numerous is mainly you and counselor, and to a much lesser extent malf. you should look harder for my posts then i get off work i post night comes i post day starts i post not that i think this will convince you. feel free to lynch me if your so certain >< at least when i die ill give you something worth its wait 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not saying that there isn’t, I just don’t find it likely cause I feel like they would have claimed it by now. 

as far as trying to explain it, Bcb claimed the hit on nacho. There’s been 2 hits every night since n1 and there’s still a possibility of a redirector out there. 

that also brings up another point about pickle tho. Racks said he jailed pickle n1 and there’s no other talk of protection anywhere that I’ve seen. 

Right.  Pickle gets jaiked/blocked on n1.....only night there is I kill.  Yet you feel he is green?

Bcb claims the nacho hit.  So there is dome and mwil unaccounted for.