Should the Jets re-sign Robby Anderson?

BlaZeN37

What the **** is a question,  like (should we resign Anderson??)   The guy has had three real good games in a row, and it would have been better if our QB could compete long passes. He is one of the key pieces we need on offensive. All the WR we have had the last five year are veterans  from other teams. Even if we got lucky and sign a player like Cooper, I still want Anderson. You can't have enough WR's the way they are getting injured thruout the entire NFL.

• Like 1

The Jets haven't had a dynamic offensive player since SANTANA MOSS (or Al Toon if you want to go further back) and people are arguing that he should be let go. The only reason you don't resign him is if you're vasty overpaying him in comparison to the market. Jets fans prefer scrappy possession wide receivers for some reason.

46 minutes ago, Malik said:

The Jets haven't had a dynamic offensive player since SANTANA MOSS (or Al Toon if you want to go further back) and people are arguing that he should be let go. The only reason you don't resign him is if you're vasty overpaying him in comparison to the market. Jets fans prefer scrappy possession wide receivers for some reason.

I would even but Wayne Chrebet,  in the same category as Moss, & Toon, Wayne"s stats are great

This is a hard one. I go back and forth mostly because him and Darnold are not a great match. The last few games have edge me closer to wanting him to be resigned.

Him and Parker are comparable. Parker is probably having the better season. If I’m JD, I’d resign him to a 4 year 40 mil contract, resign D Thomas, and draft a receiver some where in the first 3 rounds. 

WRs I like outside of the obvious 1st round guys are Davonta Smith, Michael Pittman Jr, Jalen Raegor, Tyler Johnson,  Justin Jefferson, and DPJ.

Guys I’m willing to try and make a move for: Corey Davis, Sammy Watkins, Josh Reynolds And Robert Woods 

Free Agents I like and think would fit: Emmanuel Sanders, Rashard Higgins, Demarcus Robinson, Phillip Dorsett, Keelan Cole, Chester Rodgers

Edited by Dr.O

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

He's a playmaker akin to Mecole Hardman

Hard man is 5’10 190. Hamler is 5’8” (says he’s 5’9” but he isn’t that the combine will show what he really is) and 170lbs.

Its hard for guys that little to succeed in the nfl. Never mind take hits.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, doumeyer said:

What the **** is a question,  like (should we resign Anderson??)   The guy has had three real good games in a row, and it would have been better if our QB could compete long passes. He is one of the key pieces we need on offensive. All the WR we have had the last five year are veterans  from other teams. Even if we got lucky and sign a player like Cooper, I still want Anderson. You can't have enough WR's the way they are getting injured thruout the entire NFL.

Sam can and has to Robby before.  Need a better OL to allow the deep plays to develop.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

All depends on value. Robby is a clear #2 but it remains if he will settle on being paid like one. He's nice to have, but if it's between paying him or someone like Cooper, you take Cooper.

The problem is that you would have to pay him before he hits FA so you would be gambling that Cooper is available and willing to come here by choosing to let Anderson get to FA.