Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

More of a fly by the seat of my pants list...

Jfin

domepatrol

KSJ

Sanchez

I like at least one of those.  Maybe two.  Haven't seen enough from the little that's been posted b the others to form an opinion - and my D1 gut readings are usually way off.

I know that just voting and posting nothing else is sanchez's early game meta, but I still hate that kind of behavior.  Total self-preservationist which doesn't represent pro-town to me.

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

he's probably been tagged approximately 8 times in this thread

Cool.  And that was the kind of response I was looking for.  Though I have been kind of curious, being this is my first game with tagging being an option, if anyone was going to play the "if you tag someone, you're clearly mafia trying to give your mafia bro an easy excuse to show up" card.

Just now, The LBC said:

Cool.  And that was the kind of response I was looking for.  Though I have been kind of curious, being this is my first game with tagging being an option, if anyone was going to play the "if you tag someone, you're clearly mafia trying to give your mafia bro an easy excuse to show up" card.

Or. you don't want to lose a civ to inactivity????????

Crazy. I know.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I tagged people a bunch when I hosted the last one. I don't remember anybody else really doing much tagging. Granted, we still weren't fully moved over yet and the features were still really new.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

While I don't mind tagging to direct a question, I don't think people need to be reminded to show up to a mafia game. Its running 24/7, stop by drop some thoughts. (That and Malf has been tagging everyone who hasn't voted with every vote count. If that's not enough of a heads up I don't know what is.