Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not defensive. Just got caught up after my initial post. 

I haven't played in a while. But I seem to remember Jfin being more inactive. I also seem to remember him being mafia when he was. 

jfin for now

jfin

Let see if he magically appears if enough of us say his name, haha.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Awful quick to jump on the Jfin wagon...

Yes, its called a train. Its when a group of people all mass vote someone to put pressure on them. Said individual will then have to talk his way out of the lynch. In doing so, he talks, which is our only in-thread means of information (obvi some people have investigations or whatever).

;)

VC:
    jfinley - 4 (mission, hockey, ksj, matts
    Matts - 3 (stallyns, lionsFTW, tyty
    Tyty - 2 ( LBC , TLO
    LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
    bucsfan - 2 (james, Danger,
    ksj - 1 ( bucs
    Danger - 1 ( penalty
    ET80  - 1 ( CWood

No vote:
  domepatrol
  jfinley

2 hours ago, LionsFTW said:

Ok I'm ready. 

You ever answer that question Matts hit you with way back towards the beginning of the day?

5 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...that checks out. 

LBC - tell me a story.

I have a theory that centers on FTW being town that's based on a potential breadcrumb I saw.

Matts is playing his scum game, which as I remember was overtly aggressive and game-steering.  The only thing I agree with him on is that without a solid lead, activity and value of posting is a viable reason to vote someone which is why I don't have an issue with my Ty vote, but I'm definitely amenable to Fin or Danger (getting a penalty then clamming up could be just being conservative, but it would also be something mafia would do - I also have a thread I'm working that could identify another maf if Danger does turn out to be scum).

And for my happily ever after, I get to go to Scooter's Freakin' Jungle tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats contradictory and anti-town. 

And hockey being sneaky caught up on this game. Hes my #1 mafia read in this game. 

Ugh.  There's stuff to both like and really dislike about this post.

And I could definitely see you and hockey being mafia together.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

How so?

The hyperbole to increase the value on his own activity and being in the game was what triggered me too.  It's a low-key way to not make a big deal about being among the top vote-getters but addressing planting the seed to others that if it comes to choosing between him and someone else, they should value him.