Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

That might get real tricky with late votes since it only says how long ago the post was, not when the post was actually made.

I'd like to think the host would be on it about seeing all posts at night before they reach the an hour ago or more mark. 

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

VC:
   Tyty - 2 ( LBC , TLO
   LIONSFTW - 2 ( hockey, tyty
   bucsfan - 2 (james, Danger,
   Matts - 2 (stallyns, lionsFTW

Danger - 1 ( penalty
   Lucky - 1 (matts
   ET80  - 1 ( CWood
   dome - 1 (bucsfan
   jfinley - 1 (mission
   LBC - 1 (ET80

No vote:
domepatrol
sanchez
jfinley
Kingseanjean

This is a super weak day 1 vote. Tyty getting votes because he doesn't like 80s movies, Lions getting votes because he likes twilight, bucs getting votes because he's trying to be host helpful, Matts getting votes because he likes Dak and then scattered one voters.

I'm on board to vote jfin just for the sheer fact that he hasn't posted or voted in about 48 hours since the game started.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I can do a second one. I think I want to do one based on the rise of Evil Morty. So if you do one from before that, I can tie the events in to my story.

since you're here @iPwn....what are the chances you can get webby to change the settings so that the exact timestamp of the post shows instead of just "X minutes ago" or "X hours ago". Give him the ol' slap and tickle if ya gotta.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'm gonna do something based on Total Rickall.

Go for it. I was going to try to fit my game between my two tax deadlines; today and October 15th. But I’ll just run my game after October 15th. It’ll give me more time to settle into my new place and have nights open for the game. So that’ll work.