Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

and that's why you're watching the game from your couch and not making personnel decisions lol  

& you can be in your feelings all you want to, he’s solid no doubt about it but he can’t cover playing outside he’s been getting expose these past few weeks, he’s a phenomenal slot corner. But he can’t play on a island. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean he’s not wrong...

is he though? if it was up to most of this board we'd be playing a bunch of practice squad players because you'd all have cut nearly everyone who had a bad series, a single fumble, a missed tackle, or any other single bad play at any point during the season .

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

This is why I still have small faith in this team coming through in the clutch. 

It's always something.  

Yeah, all the titans fault for the refs not throwing a flag on an obvious penalty and in turn giving one of the best offenses in the game the ball at the 20 yard line. Some of you guys are just so dumb it hurts. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah, all the titans fault for the refs not throwing a flag on an obvious penalty and in turn giving one of the best offenses in the game the ball at the 20 yard line. Some of you guys are just so dumb it hurts. 

I agree with your assessment but aren't you the guy pissed off because Davis didn't make a nearly impossible catch earlier??? Dumb lol

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Whatever...

Blown call. Unlucky drop. Bad bounce. 

Like I said always something. Until they break that trend....I believe what I want.