Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

Just now, TitanSS said:

Anyone have a clip of the Corey Davis near sideline catch? The announcers froze the screen on his hand landing out of bounds and said he was out, but his thigh was touching also when they froze the frame.

His hand came down before the leg. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Anyone have a clip of the Corey Davis near sideline catch? The announcers froze the screen on his hand landing out of bounds and said he was out, but his thigh was touching also when they froze the frame.

He looks scared to lay out. If he doesn’t try to put a hand out and instead just focuses on tapping his toes, it’s a great catch, but story of his career. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

That's what they said I just never saw it.

I don't trust announcers who also don't even mention the obvious personal foul that knocked a guy unconscious.

Yeah. I saw it but don't have the screenshot. 

But another Boger refed game with a blown game changing call. 

Color me surprised. 

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

He looks scared to lay out. If he doesn’t try to put a hand out and instead just focuses on tapping his toes, it’s a great catch, but story of his career. 

He absolutely laid out so i wouldn't say he was scared. Just an extremely difficult catch that he was inches from making.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

A little harsh and a little hard to toe tap when your level with the ground geez

Just now, TitanSS said:

He absolutely laid out so i wouldn't say he was scared. Just an extremely difficult catch that he was inches from making.

dude just doesn't like Corey. His opinion, I don't thing he's lived up to the number 5 pick but I think he's just looking for an excuse to validate his feelings.