Mitch Trubisky Bad Throws

WindyCity

I think this whole process isn't second nature to him. He's still going through the steps in his mind and everything else is out of wack then. That's why he misses easy throws. When you see QBs like Mahomes wide open throws are just second nature. They just make them and move on. He has to think about it still. Can't be still doing this crap going into year 4. 

37 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

But really, what can they do?

Mariota sucks.

Keenum is good for a few starts.

Bridgewater will cost too much.

Mid rounders are in all likelihood not good.

It's almost like they need to let Trubisky try again next year and when he probably fails, let him go and fire everyone.

2020 is going to be great! :(

Trubisky is going to get a shot in 2020. If he fails that likely means we suck, which means we'll have a high first round pick in the 2021 draft where we'll go through this same bull**** all over again. 

This franchise is ******* cursed. I'm convinced of it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, G08 said:

Trubisky is going to get a shot in 2020. If he fails that likely means we suck, which means we'll have a high first round pick in the 2021 draft where we'll go through this same bull**** all over again. 

I'd almost rather have that. I'm sick of watching them lose 21-10 or win 17-14. I'd rather lose 31-30 or win 42-35. Great defenses are what this franchise was built on, but man, Lawrence or Fields sound so good right now

29 minutes ago, G08 said:

I really don't think we are going to suck that badly. Think about it, we are going to play a weaker record and have OL help. Mitch will look better and we will probably go 8-8 or even 9-7. We'll be cursed with Mitch because of his record and a potential playoff birth.

It's identical to Blake Bortles. 

Edited by Nads786
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nads786 said:

I really don't think we are going to suck that badly. Think about it, we are going to play a weaker record and have OL help. Mitch will look better and we will probably go 8-8 or even 9-7. We'll be cursed with Mitch because of his record and a potential playoff birth.

It's identical to Blake Bortles. 

I agree.  We won't be bad enough to have a chance at drafting one of Lawrence or Fields in 2021.

Best thing to hope for is that Mitch turns it up big time next season or they get lucky with a QB in the draft or this team is literally ****ed for the next 2-3 years at the minimum.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

I agree.  We won't be bad enough to have a chance at drafting one of Lawrence or Fields in 2021.

Best thing to hope for is that Mitch turns it up big time next season or they get lucky with a QB in the draft or this team is literally ****ed for the next 2-3 years at the minimum.

100000% agree

32 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Gameplan isn't changing for the worse in the other 14 games, boys and girls. He just isn't good

This is great insight. Very interesting breakdown.  The thing is everything was clicking during these games, the OL and the run game.