GDT Bills @ Gillette Stadium

soflbillsfan

This is always a big game for the Bills as it is a Divisional Rival. It is a shortened week and during Primetime TV on Saturday. The Bills win they are tied for the division however the Patriots still have the tiebreaker as they have a better record against Common Opponents. It is still a big game to be pumped for as the bills are 6-1 on the road this year and it can show the world they are who we all knew they were a Contender. 

Things to look for:

Brady vs Allen 
Gillmore vs Tre
Edelman vs Beasley
Bills vs the Refs

Patriots offense has been declining over the past few weeks and have struggled at times. Bills Offense needs to step up and take advantage as we know the Defense can contain Tom and Co when need be. Just cant cause turnovers and beat themselves like they did earlier in the year.

I think Patriots will end up willing as they always do but I would love to see a 21-17 Bills win on the road and make things interesting come week 17. Playoff seeding is what we are looking at as the bills are locked in to 5th seed they can go as high as 2nd seed with a win this week and some help in week 17. Games to keep an eye on outside of Buffalo is Titans vs Saints, Texans vs Bucs, KC vs Bears, steelers vs jets...I say this because if Bills win week 16 and 17 and pats lose 16 and 17 the bills will go to the 3rd seed so 6th seed would be down to steelers or titans at that point. If Kc loses to Bears week 16 and bills win out along with pats losing out then bills get the 2nd seed. All in all a win in New England will be what matters outside of playoff seeding it would be a great ending to a great regular season. 

I would love to win this game but i cant see the Pats losing in week 17 to the Dolphins so it's not as big of a game imo. It's looking like the road to the playoffs will start with the Texans and if we win that game, travel to Baltimore and take them on again. Would love a W this week though to send a message that the Bills are for real though, 12-4 would be so sweet if we won week 17 as well. 

3 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I would love to win this game but i cant see the Pats losing in week 17 to the Dolphins so it's not as big of a game imo. It's looking like the road to the playoffs will start with the Texans and if we win that game, travel to Baltimore and take them on again. Would love a W this week though to send a message that the Bills are for real though, 12-4 would be so sweet if we won week 17 as well. 

You never know if Bills beat Pats that means KC can land the 2nd seed and put Pats in seed 3 to play the Titans or Steeler which both have been playing better then earlier in the year when the Pats originally played them. If Pats lose in wild card that puts the bills in KC, although I would much rather play Baltimore then KC. I still think KC is the best overall team in the AFC. Had our offense stepped up we could have beat Baltimore in that game. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

You never know if Bills beat Pats that means KC can land the 2nd seed and put Pats in seed 3 to play the Titans or Steeler which both have been playing better then earlier in the year when the Pats originally played them. If Pats lose in wild card that puts the bills in KC, although I would much rather play Baltimore then KC. I still think KC is the best overall team in the AFC. Had our offense stepped up we could have beat Baltimore in that game. 

Yeah agreed with everything, Pats losing to the Steelers doesnt sound likely but you never know!

I'm just hoping for a injury free game and obviously a win in NE.

I'm on the Island of taking reps away from key players as I don't see any scenario the Pats loose week 17 whether we win or loose Sunday but that's not the way McD is gonna play. Let's hope it doesn't bite us in the *** 

We know our defense will shut them down. They have when they were healthy and had Gronk. Now they have a banged up Edelman and that is it. Tre will lock down Harry or whoever and I see a mix of Milano/Johnson and Johnson/Poyer on Edelman to keep him fairly contained.

The real question for me is can our offense which is much improved from week 4 but still a huge work in progress protect the ball and score enough? I think Singeltary playing this time around is the difference maker.

Can't afford any mistakes on special teams again either. Do that and the Bills win.

Bills 17
Pats 13.

22 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm just hoping for a injury free game and obviously a win in NE.

I'm on the Island of taking reps away from key players as I don't see any scenario the Pats loose week 17 whether we win or loose Sunday but that's not the way McD is gonna play. Let's hope it doesn't bite us in the *** 

If we lose tomorrow we are locked into the 5th seed correct?

If that is the case, I don't think we'll see some vet starters play at all against the Jets. Zo, Gore and Hughes specifically. 

6 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

A win will definitely put some pressure on the patriots but a loss doesn't change much as we are locked into the 5th seed at the bare minimum. 

But its the Patriots they probably cheated

The likelihood of us winning the East is unlikely, but we can screw the Pats out of a first round bye which would be glorious.