New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Snack boy? You’re a turd bird from the caverns of craptonia.

bro you wish you could turd like me but can't dude. you ******* know why? cause all you eat's the snacks. you're not a meal guy, just snacks. all you come with are minimally satisfying quick hitters... nothing really that needs to digest. maybe you should ponder that and come back with a MEEEAAAAL of an answer for once

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

bro you wish you could turd like me but can't dude. you ******* know why? cause all you eat's the snacks. you're not a meal guy, just snacks. all you come with are minimally satisfying quick hitters... nothing really that needs to digest. maybe you should ponder that and come back with a MEEEAAAAL of an answer for once

Man you are such a trap queen. You misguided trash troll

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What’s wrong about it? You voted for a dead guy. 

that was early in my analysis. upon further review i had noticed that i ****ed up and should've taken in all the information before making any accusations. but... if anyone had even a little buzz of a neuronic pulse for a second when dude was saying i was partners with him to @ me with the information, i could've showed you guys how god damn good i am. but you all selfishly stripped me of the opportunity to remind everyone the things i can do in these settings.

swag knows up at the moment. the things i know to be true, he was on before i showed up. everyone else seems more shoddy or i haven't seen them post. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

that was early in my analysis. upon further review i had noticed that i ****ed up and should've taken in all the information before making any accusations. but... if anyone had even a little buzz of a neuronic pulse for a second when dude was saying i was partners with him to @ me with the information, i could've showed you guys how god damn good i am. but you all selfishly stripped me of the opportunity to remind everyone the things i can do in these settings.

swag knows up at the moment. the things i know to be true, he was on before i showed up. everyone else seems more shoddy or i haven't seen them post. 

Go to bed old man

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Man you are such a trap queen. You misguided trash troll

hey man i'm trying to be your partner, i'm not asking for any dilemmas. do you want to win this **** or just bs around all night dude cause these are my prime hours. this is when i get warmed up and really hit my stride so i'm ready to go. i'm not trying to waste this time personally.